everything seems to make me jump. someone can just up up behind me and yell "boo" and i'll practically jump out of skin. it sucks really any sudden movements/noises make me flich. does anyone else have this problem?? and what are some good ways to scare my classmates so i can get back at them??
To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true.

i have it too. i think it's hereditary. i try and walk around really prepared all the time but it never works.
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
Quote by andOverTheHills
everything seems to make me jump. someone can just up up behind me and yell "boo" and i'll practically jump out of skin. it sucks really any sudden movements/noises make me flich. does anyone else have this problem?? and what are some good ways to scare my classmates so i can get back at them??

This is how I am!

Kill a cat and put it in their lunchbag

just kiddin iunoo
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
I'd say it doesn't mean anything other than you have great reflexes and a highly developed sense of awareness.

...Or you could be a pussy.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by andOverTheHills

Come to school wearing a dynamite vest. I'm sure they'd flinch a little when you hold the detonator in your hands!
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
I have the same thing too but I kinda twitch alot, I have ADHD, and a bit of PTS though...plus I used to do bad things I kinda have this ozzy tweak permantly ><
I used to do that, a coupled classmates said that people with older brothers tend to flinch.

My mom flinches at everything, she flinches and screams at the top of her lungs. She has outrageously high blood pressure.
a kid once made fun of me for flinching when he pretended to slap me, like he'd come really close to my face, and then i'd flinch and he'd laugh at me... so i said "you don't flinch?" and he said "nope, try me"

so i smacked him right across the face.

never did it again
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
You're a ninja.. You just don't know it. Next time you flinch, follow through with your arm and smack someone in head!
Quote by MyNameIsLame
Marijuana makes everything better. Everything.

Quote by TooFast
Yeah. Nazi's FTW.
You probably get bullied a lot. Your senses become much active and sensitive each time your feelings are hurt.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Quote by FightinIrishPJ
a kid once made fun of me for flinching when he pretended to slap me, like he'd come really close to my face, and then i'd flinch and he'd laugh at me... so i said "you don't flinch?" and he said "nope, try me"

never did it again

+1
Quote by MyNameIsLame
Marijuana makes everything better. Everything.

Quote by TooFast
Yeah. Nazi's FTW.
Quote by FightinIrishPJ

never did it again

Haha dude that's fucking genius!
Quote by MyNameIsLame
Come to school wearing a dynamite vest. I'm sure they'd flinch a little when you hold the detonator in your hands!

He may flinch a lot, but the sniper who will peg him off won't flinch.
Quote by andOverTheHills
everything seems to make me jump. someone can just up up behind me and yell "boo" and i'll practically jump out of skin. it sucks really any sudden movements/noises make me flich. does anyone else have this problem??

I'm exactly the same. :| Makes me feel pathetic.
i don't think i have anything like ADD or PTS. nor do i get bullied. must be just a personality trait.

and to the guy who smacked the kid in the face: that put a huge smile on my face
To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true.

Quote by dethead666
what are yall 10? Tell them to grow the **** up.

Grow the **** up.
Quote by Metallicaxp
Grow the **** up.

... i don't understand if someone keeps picking on a kid by scaring him i highly doubt they're past they're puberty
If they try to make you flinch then dodge it or something and pretend to hit them back. Just do something back tho. Or just don't flinch. You could overcome it if you use your will power =\
And do they ever actually hit you? if not then just don't flinch since you know they won't.
If they do tho, then just do it back I guess. I used to flinch a lot too but then I just hit a certain point and things pretty much ceased to scare me.
Quote by DiminishedFifth
Who's going to stop you? The music police?
Quote by FightinIrishPJ

never did it again

That's awesome. Literally lol'ed.
I only flinch because people always hit me, or pretend to hit me. Solution? ... I haven't found one yet.