I got a Sony Ericsson W350 a few days ago and I've tried putting a song off my computer on it and it won't come up on my computer. The computer says it's connected but it isn't showing up in My Computer, help? Hopefully there isn't an ONLY thread for this.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
lets make an "the ONLY official thread of everything"

im sure the moonters that go around saying put it here and here would have a field day.
*Enter Sig Here*
I had this sort of problem with my first Ipod mini. Is it plugged into a USB 2.0 port? Try switching to the USB port in the back of the computer if you aren't already.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by breadstick
I had this sort of problem with my first Ipod mini. Is it plugged into a USB 2.0 port? Try switching to the USB port in the back of the computer if you aren't already.

I've tried the front and back and it didn't fix the problem.

I had a ****ty go phone before this. This one is made for music so I want music!
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls