Page 1 of 2
gonna vent something here [mainly because i know i'll get humerous replies]...
so a while ago my mum and our bitchy neighbour started going at each other.
it started with a letter that got sent to us about noise pollution during the day . my mum went ape **** over it and started questioning all the neighbours about it, and decided our next door neighbour sent the letter, and shes been launching relentless assaults at her.
by this i mean, video taping her parties, sending letters of complaint, even calling police on her ass. my mum is a retard, and needs to get a freakin' hobby. but this isnt my problem.
lately shes been gettin up my ass about playing guitar too loud.
now, i dont know how many of you people own a peavey 5150 half stack, but i can tell you that the absolute LOWEST volume i can get on it is apparently still WAY too loud for mum.
we're moving soon, buying a house in the region, but chances are this kinda thing will happen again. every house we move to mum gets into fights with neighbours and always blames them. common denominator: stupid ignorant mother.
anyone else got this kinda thing going on?
Well get a smaller amp for practice.

edit: TS, I notice a lack of capitalization.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
i found your mom quite pleasant, but she is annoying.

anal gets boring after a while, but nooooooo, she just keeps asking for it
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
Quote by JakdOnCrack
Headphones on the amp? Get a practice amp?

seriously...
way to be an inconsiderate jerk TS
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Quote by zzeazz
Wat?

Typing Lessons FTW

o...k....?

anyway
headphones arent an option, as my amp doesnt have a headphone jack.

EDIT: i was right about the humerous replies
My neighbors used to be like that and blamed everyone else for everything. Then last year they opened up a breakfast place and we haven't heard from them since. Turns out that's been their life's aspiration
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Wow you're a douche. If you can't afford to have a stack, then get something smaller.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Quote by Metallicaxp
Rape her with a rake. Problem solved.

Fixed.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
hiliarious how they always point the finger at the guitar...wait noise pollution are you kidding me are you living next to hippies
Quote by zzeazz
Wat?

Typing Lessons FTW

i think you need reading lessons actually.. it makes sense
*Enter Sig Here*
most of my neighbors complain with a shotgun, but most are too lazy to complain about much anything so it works out for me
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!

... Kill it with fire!
Currently Looking For:
NES: Zelda (Gold Cart), Metroid, Ninja Turtles Series
N64: Mario 64, Majora's Mask, Harvest Moon

my mom's like that too, i'm so glad i managed to miss that gene. but really, she's your mother. be nice.
To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true.

yeah by the way, i WOULD get a practise amp, but im saving for a new car... hyundai's just arent reeling in the tail. plus theyre too small to haul around half a band's gear.
Quote by A Certain Death
gonna vent something here [mainly because i know i'll get humerous replies]...
so a while ago my mum and our bitchy neighbour started going at each other.
it started with a letter that got sent to us about noise pollution during the day . my mum went ape **** over it and started questioning all the neighbours about it, and decided our next door neighbour sent the letter, and shes been launching relentless assaults at her.
by this i mean, video taping her parties, sending letters of complaint, even calling police on her ass. my mum is a retard, and needs to get a freakin' hobby. but this isnt my problem.
lately shes been gettin up my ass about playing guitar too loud.
now, i dont know how many of you people own a peavey 5150 half stack, but i can tell you that the absolute LOWEST volume i can get on it is apparently still WAY too loud for mum.
we're moving soon, buying a house in the region, but chances are this kinda thing will happen again. every house we move to mum gets into fights with neighbours and always blames them. common denominator: stupid ignorant mother and inconsiderate disrespectful son.
anyone else got this kinda thing going on?
*fixed*

/thread.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Damn i don't blame ya mum for complaining, i can hear ya from Newcastle, turn ya god damn amp down :p
Quote by Serpeth
Sometimes I take all my clothes off and pretend I'm a velociraptor and pounce upon my roommate's desk as would a ferocious bloodthirsty velociraptor, knocking over his lamp with my semi-erect penis. And then I drink apple juice.
Rape her man. I raped my mother and 1) she was never the same and 2) she never told me what to do again.
Sail upon the open skies
*fixed*

/thread.
I knew you would find your way here.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I seem to vaguely remember the lyrics to a song.. Let's see. What was it? "Rockin Roll ain't noise pollution!"
Quote by MyNameIsLame
Marijuana makes everything better. Everything.

Quote by TooFast
Yeah. Nazi's FTW.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
*fixed*

/thread.

sorted
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Quote by restless_thrash
you should talk to her about it.

ive tried. she ignores me and then startes yelling... shes polish [and slightly crazy -.- ]
and to Someoneyouknew... if you lived with my mum in these conditions, you'd know...
Quote by angusfan16
Rape her man. I raped my mother and 1) she was never the same and 2) she never told me what to do again.

WTF is up with all of UG talking about raping this or that with misc. household objects in the ass or other crevice? why don't you exert your time and effort in playing the guitar not raping mothers, sisters, brothers, cats, the clerk at your kwiki mart, or anything that is related or non human? stupid 10 year olds.
/rant
Last edited by yanko693 at Dec 1, 2008,
Quote by yanko693
WTF is up with all of UG talking about raping this or that with misc. household objects in the ass or other crevice? why don't you exert you time and effort in playing the guitar not raping mothers, sisters, brothers, cats, the clerk at your kwiki mart, or anything that is related or non human? stupid 10 year olds.
/rant

unfortunately, this is the pit. your wise words shall go unheeded.
Quote by yanko693
WTF is up with all of UG talking about raping this or that with misc. household objects in the ass or other crevice? why don't you exert your time and effort in playing the guitar not raping mothers, sisters, brothers, cats, the clerk at your kwiki mart, or anything that is related or non human? stupid 10 year olds.
/rant

yes... stupid 10 year olds are nice also...

and seriously, TS, get over it
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Quote by jetfuel495
unfortunately, this is the pit. your wise words shall go unheeded.

looks like now i'm the one wasting my time. and i may just sig that. lol
Quote by yanko693
/rant

Wat the **** is a guitar?
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Quote by Jackal58
I knew you would find your way here.
Quote by Kingyem0c0re
sorted

Quote by jetfuel495
damn. youre good. too good...

Quote by LadyHellraiser
WOWEEEE!!!
my thoughts, exactly.

*takes bow*

*kisses girl*
Quote by jetfuel495
yeah, that.

*tips hat*

*rides off into sunset*

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by LazySandman
yes... stupid 10 year olds are nice also...

and seriously, TS, get over it

what do you mena get over it? this is the first time ive complained about it to anyone... your ignorance amuses me.
Quote by exylum
your moms ****ing crazy. send her to an old peoples home

lmfao. yes. i love you exylum. made my day.
Quote by yanko693
/rant

i'd like to let you know i rape all those things while playing guitar its the only way i get in tune
Page 1 of 2