So me and my friend are going to play at a school talent show (Me-Bass) my friend guitar and use a backing track and we have no clue what song we should do. We are looking for a metal song either something thats a pump up and blow minds or something slow and emotional but amazing. Does anyone have a suggestion?
you have guitar and bass and all you need is a backing track

something by the beatles or white stripes, after all, thats all ringo and meg white really are
Quote by RedDeath9
Divinecrossfire...

Epic post. Wish I could say more, but I don't know much about the subconscious and other psychological stuff.
This.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLw_IP9m2mI

Great guitar and it has an awesome bass solo in the beginning
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Actually, I wasn't thinking so much metal as maybe say, Satch or Vai. Nothing pump up or hard works at a talent show. The audience isn't involved enough. They just sit down and watch you do cool ****, whatever that **** may be.
(btw, I'm the guitarist for said talent show.)
red hot chili peppers - that can be done with guitar & bass
idk if u like dat kind of songs
MIM Tele
Fender Blues Jr NOS
Schecter Omen 6
Squier Strat
Greg Bennett Acoustic
other crap...
If seeing is believing...

...Then believe that we have lost our eyes!!
Quote by LabradorBassist
So me and my friend are going to play at a school talent show (Me-Bass) my friend guitar and use a backing track and we have no clue what song we should do. We are looking for a metal song either something thats a pump up and blow minds or something slow and emotional but amazing. Does anyone have a suggestion?

I'm tired of these threads

try this
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/search.php?searchid=2490429
Quote by brandon369852
BW==D
B=W=D
B==WD~~~

^Fap.

Quote by ADCME
I use those bread bag clips as ninja stars, i once hit a Jehovahs witnesses guy on the head with one.

I squinted my eyes and said "Where is your god now"

XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: capn crayola