Got myself a SKB Stage Five powered pedal board and some more toys to put on it.

MXR Carbon Copy
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner

The board is really cool once I got it all set up. It has a power conditioner and can power all my pedals and more. It also has switches so if I ever get any pedals that are something other than 9V it will power them too.

My chain now looks like this:

Board > Boss TU-2 > Morley Bad Horsie 2 > BBE Sonic Maximizer > MXR Carbon Copy > Boss NS-2 (ISP Decimator G strings soon to come) > Back to the boards loop > Amp

I couldn't figure out how to get pictures off my iphone so I couldn't post any...I'll try to figure that out shortly.
So?

jk. congrats.
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

Quote by genghiskahn87
how is the carbon copy? i've been l\thinking about picking one up...

I like it a lot, pretty warm and adds a lot to the sound, especially cleans.
You got all those pedals in order and the iphone camera confused you? That's just funny. Seriously, congrats man!
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
^ haha its not the iphone itself...the pictures are too large to upload onto here and for some reason it won't let me change the size...I guess the mac to pc stuff gets screwed up sometimes lol
Quote by zhunt1130
^ haha its not the iphone itself...the pictures are too large to upload onto here and for some reason it won't let me change the size...I guess the mac to pc stuff gets screwed up sometimes lol

Just upload them to photobucket or something.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Here we go...pc was just messing up

here's my complete rig now...minus my old PRS SE

^ yea the picture sucks haha...can't bring myself to buy a camera when I can think of 200 bucks of guitar stuff I could buy instead
You... lucky. (not talking about the pedals I'm talking about that 6505+). Also, not a giant fan of delay but I would want the other 2.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened
You... lucky. (not talking about the pedals I'm talking about that 6505+). Also, not a giant fan of delay but I would want the other 2.

Yea I really don't use the delay like most people would think...I set it to where the delay is really fast after the actual played note to where it's barely noticeable to add a kinda ambiance to the cleans, so for me the delay works great.

I'm in love with the BBE though, it's so awesome.