Can the pit help me? I've been thinking about saving for a Gibson SG standard for awhile and finally decided to do it. So can you all tell me some good penny pinching ways or methods to get money and save money?
Savings account, invest it even if it's a small amount, put it in a jar and forget about it, etc.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
yeah just dont spend it, this really doesnt seem like a difficult problem really
Every time you feel like spending money, stab yourself in the leg with a golf pencil. Hopefully your brain will eventually associate the need to spend with intense pain, and the problem should work itself out.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Don't get a Gibson, get a non-overpriced, overrated guitar
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.

I give my mom EVERY Penny I earn and ask her to give me the money when I need it, if it's not worth it, she wont give my money.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

buy a epi sg standard it plays fine and its a cheapo in fact for the price of a gibson standard go ahead and buy the iommi signiture
Get a jug, put a hole in the lid, super glue the lid shut then put money inside. You cant get it out and it will get you to keep saving.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝