Page 1 of 2
I was really just wondering if marriage sucked as bad as people say, like you never have sex after marriage, your spouse gets fat and ugly, you're around them so much that you grow to hate them and your kids. So married UGers is it really THAT bad would you recommend it or should we single people just stick to meaningless sex and masturbation?
"Love doesn't exist and I'm not picking on love, because I don't think friendship exists either"

GEAR:
Caparison PLM-3
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Gretch A/E G3700
Soldano SLO 50w clone
That's ok, if television has taught us anything...That will happen to you and your life will become miserable.

Take it from Al Bundy, he knows his shit about marriage.
i think you are scared of getting that disease.. you know the one they call onegina
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
Marriage seems as pointless as falling in love in general, yet, you'll succumb to your own human proclivity sometime in life.

I think most people bitch about marriage, but in the end, still love their opposites as much as the day they met.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by severed-metal
That's ok, if television has taught us anything...That will happen to you and your life will become miserable.

Take it from Al Bundy, he knows his shit about marriage.

I was about to say roughly the same thing kudos
the pit is not the best place to be asking this because 75% of it is teenage boys.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

People just like complaining in general. Most people would either be devastated without their spouse or they just don't belong together in the first place.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

My friend Jeff has been married for about four years now and he still loves it haha. His wife is still gorgeous, hes got two kids and a nice house, I always used to ask him "When you gonna stop being a dick and get divorced?"

But yeah, thats him ain't it. As lord metaldud pointed out, it varies.
Quote by dandy4
I was really just wondering if marriage sucked as bad as people say, like you never have sex after marriage, your spouse gets fat and ugly, you're around them so much that you grow to hate them and your kids. So married UGers is it really THAT bad would you recommend it or should we single people just stick to meaningless sex and masturbation?

I was happily married until 30 seconds ago.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by slash4114
the pit is not the best place to be asking this because 75% of it is teenage boys.

Oh yes they are
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
Quote by freedoms_stain
Probably.

But I have a plan.

Bigamy.

Brigham Young had it right.
It sucks. Horribly. Stay away while you can; Just cut your dick off now and be done with it.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by InvaderTSN
Bring'em Young had it right.

Fixed.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
I was happily married until 30 seconds ago.

I feel bad now....
"Love doesn't exist and I'm not picking on love, because I don't think friendship exists either"

GEAR:
Caparison PLM-3
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Gretch A/E G3700
Soldano SLO 50w clone
well i aint married...

but if i was married to the person i like most at the minute then no it wouldnt be bad and it would be heaven
and well my mum has been married to my step dad for what will be 5 years next year and for them its been great, never really seen them have a bad word.

and for me, if i was to marry the person i like most, then i would recommend it coa i think the sex would continue.

but it all depends on the person. just make sure you aint with a money grabbing girl and just make sure you dont rush into things.
My parents have been married for 22 years now. It's working for them. Five kids and none of them are complete morons.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
I'm not married, but a marriage without sex would be like PB & J without the PB & J.
All for one and one for all.
Well it seems that marriage is worth as much as you put into it, but since it is not that hard to love unconditionally, why is the divorce rate so high?

GEAR:
Caparison PLM-3
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Gretch A/E G3700
Soldano SLO 50w clone
Quote by dandy4
I feel bad now....

Don't man. Wouldn't trade my wife for all the tea in China. I don't like tea.
Now all the beer in Canada might sway me.

Mrs Jackal has been stuck with me for 27 years this month. I'm sure she has gotten the short end of this deal. It all depends on what you want to put into and get out of the relationship. Her and I are a team. I couldn't imagine living without her.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
My parents are still happily married. It can't suck for everyone.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
No, I never get head from my wife.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by dandy4
Well it seems that marriage is worth as much as you put into it, but since it is not that hard to love unconditionally, why is the divorce rate so high?

Because most people today are used to instant gratification.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
Don't man. Wouldn't trade my wife for all the tea in China. I don't like tea.
Now all the beer in Canada might sway me.

Mrs Jackal has been stuck with me for 27 years this month. I'm sure she has gotten the short end of this deal. It all depends on what you want to put into and get out of the relationship. Her and I are a team. I couldn't imagine living without her.

so you were joking... are you still with her?

GEAR:
Caparison PLM-3
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Gretch A/E G3700
Soldano SLO 50w clone
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
My parents are still happily married. It can't suck for everyone.
Which actually brings up a point, why are so many people getting divorced?

The answer seems obvious, but it seems that I'm a rarity among my friends and even school when I say that both my parents are still together...
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by dandy4
so you were joking... are you still with her?

Read above.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Marriage is a person to person thing...

My sister has been with her fiance for 7 years, they're getting married late next year and they still click like they did the first time they met.

Then there's the other guitar player in my band who proposed to his girlfriend to make her believe that he wasn't cheating on her (he wasn't). Wrong reasons much?

I however am not marriage material, I'm far to goal driven and I wouldn't be okay settling down until I've achieved what I feel is necessary to be a good husband etc.

Then there's the whole other side of the coin, where marriage has become such a meaningless thing that most of the older couples I know have been together 10-15 years and never thought about marriage at all.

Like I said, person to person.
This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
Quote by Jackal58
Read above.

i did but it was a little confusing

GEAR:
Caparison PLM-3
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Gretch A/E G3700
Soldano SLO 50w clone
Quote by dandy4
i did but it was a little confusing

Yes we are still married. In another 27yrs I think that will still be true.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Just Andrew
Which actually brings up a point, why are so many people getting divorced?

The answer seems obvious, but it seems that I'm a rarity among my friends and even school when I say that both my parents are still together...

I agree. Most people's parents are split up. My friends at Uni Nikki and Alex... their parents are also still together... but that's probably just a coincidence.
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by angus_young_32
I'm not married, but a marriage without sex would be like PB & J without the BJ.

fixed
Quote by dmiwshicldply
fixed

I see what you did there
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
You should only get married to someone you really really really love. Then you will never get bored of them.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
I agree. Most people's parents are split up. My friends at Uni Nikki and Alex... their parents are also still together... but that's probably just a coincidence.

Most of my friends my age are divorced at least once. I have one friend that has been divorced 5 times. Actually now that I think about it I have no friends that haven't been divorced at least once.
I'm an anomaly.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by woodenbandman
No, I never get head from my wife.

I don't think that "head" is a proper degree of measurement for a successful marriage...

GEAR:
Caparison PLM-3
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Gretch A/E G3700
Soldano SLO 50w clone
Quote by dandy4
I don't think that "head" is a proper degree of measurement for a successful marriage...

Never been married eh..............
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
Most of my friends my age are divorced at least once. I have one friend that has been divorced 5 times. Actually now that I think about it I have no friends that haven't been divorced at least once.
I'm an anomaly.

To be fair, my Dad was married before.... but she was a cow and wanted a divorce after she made him get a vasectomy because she thought they couldn't have a little girl together after having 2 sons.

She probably hates me. I love it
Quote by SteveHouse
Dr. Gottman...that's all you need to know.

When I get married, I'm following this guys rules on how to make marriages last longer. He is AMAZING.
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Page 1 of 2