I have a Telecaster copy that I'm currently replacing the tuners on. I took the old ones off, and the new ones look great, except with one problem. The screw holes don't exactly line up, so I can only secure each tuner with one screw. I did this, and they all feel pretty secure, but I wanted to make sure it was ok to do this, or if I needed to make new screw holes so both screws can secure each tuner. I'm borrowing tools at a friends house, so advice ASAP would be great, thanks!
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
You could probably go without, but to be safe I'd drill another hole.
------

Shwiggity.
One should be fine but I'd put the others in because it only takes another few minutes and it would bother me if I didn't
Yeah, play it safe, just drill another hole.
Quote by Invader Jim
A post with that many big words just HAS to be right.

Wii FC: 8115 1176 4951 3028
I'd have to get access to a drill somehow. Could I restring it and just go back and fix it later? I just don't want to damage the guitar.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Quote by souperman08
I'd have to get access to a drill somehow. Could I restring it and just go back and fix it later? I just don't want to damage the guitar.

Yeah I wouldn't worry about it it can be done anytime. All the screws really do is hold it in place and the nut on top holds it in.