Guys and Girls today I found out my grandmother and my great grandmother can both play guitar better then me.

So we where sitting at my great grannys house this afternoon after school. I was playing my guitar and she told me to hand it to her and she showd me up big time to be so old she is great but she didn't have to belittle me so much...

Does anyone in your family play and how do you compare to them?
Play Smoke on water that oughta show the bitch
Trust me I'm a doctor

A doctor with a mustache
Your great grandmother pwned you at playing guitar?? Does she also have a bigger penis than you?
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem
Smack her with said guitar, next time.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
My dad is learning his first song. We are both n00bs. He started after me and he is 40 years older than me, so I'm not going to compare who is better. He is good for how well he is at picking up something completely foreign to him.
Quote by Silent_Crow13
IBANEZ I Dislike Ibanez with a passion

Why do you dislike Ibanez so?
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
my uncle can make up stuff with some crazy chords quite a bit better than me, but as far as actually playing stuff already known I can outplay him
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
owned.

But i come from a long line of musicians. every male, as in, direct line of my family plays an instrument. no joke. whether it be bass, violin, guitar, piano, trumpet drums, mandolin, banjo, or something else, they play something. usually a bunch. and all can sing. Which, lucky for me, means we all have a natural ear for music! pretty easy to pick up instruments, right now i'm at four. Almost every Johnson (my family) plays guitar though, it's the family instrument, so basically every one is better than my family is better than me except one uncle and every boy younger than me. but in this fam'ly, women don't play or make music. they cook. they're not good 'nough. theyre only aloud to make sammiches. jk.

But anyways, if you don't play an instrument and you're a guy, you will be disowned. however most of it is by ear. i take lessons though.

Quote by mathieupM13
Play Smoke on water that oughta show the bitch

Shit dude, that'd be really risky. You know how hard that song is, he'd definitely **** it up. Even Herman Li (the greatest guitarist who ever lived) can't always play it perfectly!
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Nobody but me and my brother. I don't think my family was a guitar family really.. dating back I mean. I'm better than my brother in my style - I play acoustic instrumentals and he plays keller williams kinda stuff and sings.
My grandmas new husband can play insanely good, and to top it all off, he only has 4 fingers on one hand.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by Silent_Crow13
I had a Ibanez gio.It made me sad when I played it

You've obviously never played a Xiphos or a Prestige then.

On topic, not really a problem for me.

I'm the only musician in my family.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

did she confiscate your balls too?
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Shit dude, that'd be really risky. You know how hard that song is, he'd definitely **** it up. Even Herman Li (the greatest guitarist who ever lived) can't always play it perfectly!

****ing sigged lol
Quote by ShredGod George
yup, he does play an ibanez
a log with 6 pieces of yarn would be solid competition for it

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Kick it in the dick.

Snakes have dicks, right?
Did that pwnage come with a vagina?
sincewhen??

Quote by Mannypedraza
Today, me and my gf went to the movies. During, i put my hand down her shorts.
I keep smelling my hand as of now....anything wrong with me?
teh pronz
my stepdads brother in law said he had been playin for 11 years, i thought he was gonna melt my face off but he really sucked. all he knew were chords of old songs. and ive been playin for like 2. or 3. i think.
Member of the Nick Grundy group

Creator of The American Bass Fishing Group <join it if you like to fish
What did she play?
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws