My neighbor is good friends with them...and I think he may have been involved in the band at some point? I'm unsure. Assuming it's the same band he was telling me about that is.
DOWN&OUT
They're awesome. I love the singers half arm.
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
i absolutely love this band as soon as i heard "heroes and ghosts" on a loud fast rules comp i was hooked. i bought living in the fallout and it was easily one of my favorite albums of the year. any idea whether it's supposed to be a theme or concept album? cause to me it kinda sounds like it. i could be totally full of crap tho
Punks not dead, it just smells like it...

Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Sippin on Gin and Juice of the UG Hip-Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
Quote by Jaguarman
i absolutely love this band as soon as i heard "heroes and ghosts" on a loud fast rules comp i was hooked. i bought living in the fallout and it was easily one of my favorite albums of the year. any idea whether it's supposed to be a theme or concept album? cause to me it kinda sounds like it. i could be totally full of crap tho

Pretty much the same here. I heard em on complete control radio (its a punk station that comes on every sunday night for about 3 hours) and right after that I went and bought the album. All I can say is it ****ing addicting. But I thought is was just supposed to be a theme album. What makes you think its a concept?
Quote by hardrock1315
They're pretty good. Nothing great, but they have a bunch of good songs. If you like these guys, check out Born To Lose.

hahahaha i heard born to lose on an LFR comp just like FFF, same reaction
Punks not dead, it just smells like it...

Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Sippin on Gin and Juice of the UG Hip-Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
They sound decent. I found "living in the fallout" really annoying but the rest seems okay. And any punk band still playing $10 shows after putting out three albums are good guys in my book.
Quote by kayaress one
They sound decent. I found "living in the fallout" really annoying but the rest seems okay. And any punk band still playing $10 shows after putting out three albums are good guys in my book.

Yeah living in the fallout really is annoying (imo)

don't really like the band too much, but some of their stuff isn't bad
completely forgot about this band. saw them a few years back, wasn't to impressed with their stuff. not to say i did not like it, i just found them a bit generic. i do dig the acoustic version of "the bastards way" though.