I just signed up for unlimited broadband in the Uk but they cut my speed due to ''heavy usage''. I use xbox live all the time and download a lot of stuff for my band so its not surprising but its misselling if they signed me up for unlimited when they are limiting me.

Anyone know if there is an ISP which doesnt do this?
yeah my Virgin one kills me - so for any heavy stuff its after 12am for me - boooooo
yeah, I mean i know someone who went up to the 200Gb+ mark in a month. They usually cap you for about a month or two, then its uncapped after that. But if you continutously download stupid amounts, they permanently cap you I think :S
Quote by davedoom
yeah my Virgin one kills me - so for any heavy stuff its after 12am for me - boooooo

ah thats okay then they said peak hours but peak hours means USA time i thought thats when i get all my torrents.

does anyone know if it would affect my xbox connection? the bt home hub i just installed is a bit faster so i should be alright but if not i will cry. Also anyone know how much xbox live takes up..eg 1gb per hour or what?