http://www.amp-head.com/index.php

Is this site legit? There are some amazing prices on here if it is. Matched quad of JJ EL34L's for 48 dollars.. wow.

The shipping calculator and other things within the site make me think it's legit.

Any experiences with this site?

Quote by mike.h
http://corp.sos.state.ga.us/corp/soskb/Corp.asp?214716

Would this mean they're legit? When I do a google map of their address it leads to a house though.
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

New Amp Fund: Depleted
Last edited by mike.h at Dec 3, 2008,
I'm sorry, never heard of it before. But for a matched quad wouldn't you have to have 4 tubes matched to each other? Wouldn't it be 2 matched pairs?
http://groups.ultimat e-guitar.com/aa08s/

Squint your eyes to see clearly. Blur reality to make it real.

Quote by Magic Jim
"Jimmy! Eat your peas!"
"It's not illegal if I don't"
"k, koo"

Imagine if life was like that.

Awesome
Yeah it basically is two matched pairs, both pairs rated the same.

Hopefully someone has used this site before?
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

Indeed.

Anyone? Seems like the only U.S site that has bias probes as well.
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Never heard of it but it look like a good find. There prices seem more wholesale then retail. I assume they sell to the average Joe. Testimonials look good I guess.

Yeah. Keep in mind it's extremely easy to make fake testimonials though.

Site seems a bit too well constructed (in terms of shipping, cart, testimonials) to be a fake.

Hell, 50 bucks for a matched quad - might as well try anyways, if it works out it's an amazing deal.
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

I'm checking it out now.
If they have better deals than tubedepot, I might just buy my tubes at this new place.

Nah, their selection is quite limited . Their prices are pretty good though.
It looks fairly legit though.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by mike.h
Indeed.

Anyone? Seems like the only U.S site that has bias probes as well.

Never used this company but Eurotubes is in the U.S. I think they are in Washington.
Really?

I assumed Eurotubes meant... Europe.

I looked on their site for shipping policies and stuff like that and couldn't find anything. Anyone care to link me to where I can find more info on Eurotubes location/shipping?
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

The Euro in their name I assume comes from the idea that JJ tubes are made in Europe.

Here is the info I could find. I guess they are in Oregon not Washington.

Eurotubes
13545 SE Beech
Milwaukie, OR
US

Phone: +1 503 659 7401
Fax: +1 503 205 4768
eurotubes [at] cnnw.net
^ the best way to get stuff from them is to email Bob (I think that's his name) and tell him what you want/need...I got a full set of tubes for my 6505+ for something like 100 bucks. Best part about them was when I told him what I wanted to change about the sound, he went tube by tube and picked ones that would give me that sound. Keep in mind though, they only sell JJs so if you wanted any other brands you'd have to go elsewhere.
theres a phone number on the bottom of the site, i would call them first before ordering.

Copyright © 2004 AMP-HEAD
AMP-HEAD LLC, Dacula, GA 30019
Phone: 678 376-2800