^That is how I feel about these pieces.
All my upcoming songs are part of a larger concept.
I want the concept to be in motifs of the music, not the lyrics.
Creepypasta, Malkeet, and ttttttttt_2 are also part of this series.
I will place their corresponding numbers so you can see what order I believe fits the best with my theme.

Someone already figured out Malkeet; or at least saw the theme I was going for in that song.

[/unwarrented self importance]

Froydmein needs a stronger end. I would like suggestions on that, if you would be so kind.

Here ya go!
Attachments:
Extort_Froydmein.zip
Extort

For some reason I get an ancient Chinese theme to this. I don't why but it is not a bad thing. I thought that the song wasn't your best work but was a good piece at best.

Froydmein

I didn't really like the stoppy rhythm playing that much. I felt that there was just a bit to much going on which to my ears made it feel messy. Bar 36 - 38 was just great because I just loved the sound of it. I didn't like 28 - 29 that much but it was alright. I did enjoy bar 81 - 105 that was probably the best part of the song. Most of the song was impossible for me to ever play right. :p great job.
Extort - I enjoyed it a lot, I liked how the guitar parts went together. It's REALLY REALLY MAJOR too, which I didn't expect and was really nice.

Froydmein - Really like the drums and pianos in this one, the rhythm sounds a little cheesy to me.

Overall, Extort > Forydmein for me.
Quote by Brian 1.0
Extort - I enjoyed it a lot, I liked how the guitar parts went together. It's REALLY REALLY MAJOR too, which I didn't expect and was really nice.

Froydmein - Really like the drums and pianos in this one, the rhythm sounds a little cheesy to me.

Overall, Extort > Forydmein for me.

Extort < Forydmein.

All in good fun. But I did like Forydmein more.