really ,beyond your imagination ,just when we thought we saw it all..the things that have happened in the last two weeks happen.
That's right.

I was naked in a hot tub..... and I liked it!!!!!
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Beavers will start enslaving those prejudice against waffles.

That's what's next.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
explain
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
everything gets progressively worse as time goes on. if people in the 1800s heard rap they would be like WTF! so no matter wut happens, not only in music, but the whole things with shootings, corrupt government, all the bad stuff that goes down like the economy, will ALWAYS get worse. so. thats my theory but. its wutevz.
Member of the Nick Grundy group

Creator of The American Bass Fishing Group <join it if you like to fish
I'll answer when this thread makes sense.

Quote by u.s.m.c.to-be
everything gets progressively worse as time goes on. if people in the 1800s heard rap they would be like WTF! so no matter wut happens, not only in music, but the whole things with shootings, corrupt government, all the bad stuff that goes down like the economy, will ALWAYS get worse. so. thats my theory but. its wutevz.

Yeah, the government wasn't corrupt at all then.

*coughpoliticalmachinescough*
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
it's cool guys. ts is just high.
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Quote by u.s.m.c.to-be

Dude, when I hear rap nowadays, I say WTF.
If you're a hot chick you've probably got a good chance with the lead singer or guitar player, If you're a little bit overweight, you should probably go for the drummer. If you're a dude, go for the bass player
Quote by u.s.m.c.to-be

That is an awful theory.

Public beheadings were better? The Dark Ages were better? The bubonic plague was better?

Follow these simple steps please:
1)Grab head
2)Remove from ass
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by TunerAddict
That is an awful theory.

Public beheadings were better? The Dark Ages were better? The bubonic plague was better?

1)Grab head
2)Remove from ass

HEY public beheadings were awesome. It's fun to watch AND it sends a message.
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Quote by TunerAddict
That is an awful theory.

1)Grab head
2)Remove from ass

+ a big 1, history sucked big time
_b l/ink youreyes /1 for yes 2 fo_r n o
Quote by TOcheesehead
+ a big 1, history sucked big time

And the ones I mentioned weren't even that bad in retrospect...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by u.s.m.c.to-be

with this kind of theory, wouldn't losing the right to slavery be considered a bad thing?

shouldn't women not have the right to vote?

shouldn't the king have absolute power over everyone?

not everything in modern day is bad. in fact, most of the bad has been around forever. its called human nature.
_b l/ink youreyes /1 for yes 2 fo_r n o
Quote by vash_08
Dude, when I hear rap nowadays, I say WTF.

This.

In my restless dreams...
I see that town.
Silent Hill.
You promised you'd take me there again someday.
But you never did.

Well, I'm alone there now.
In our 'special place'...
Waiting for you.

what was so bad about the last two weeks???
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .