Hey guys lie the title says I am going to see Avenged Sevenfold along with Shinedown(woo),Saving Abel(ehh),and Buckcherry(mehh).I just want to know what I have in store for me.So if anybody have seen these dudes live,How are they.I just cant sleep and wanted to know how my night will be tomorrow.Thanks in Advance
In our attempt to seek individualty,we have all become the same

Im so hardcore I could kick a puppy right now
never seen them myself, but i hear they give a great live show

also, why cant good bands ever tour with other good bands nowadays? It seems like every time that A7X or Alter Bridge tour Buckcherry, Nickelback, Saving Abel, or one of those other generic non-emo radio play bands.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
cool

ive never seen them live but ive heard good things
Bands I've Seen:
Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Zombie
In This Moment
Age of Daze
Blue October
Inward Eye
Thornley
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Rancid
Anvil
Theory of a Deadman
Shinedown
Pop Evil
Blink 182
All-American Rejects
Fallout Boy
They're pretty good. I saw them when they were touring with black tide. Syn looked stoned for the whole show.
YOUR SO LUCKKY!!! apparantely the are great live. they arent coming to where i live so it sucks. have a great time!
I saw them in NZ with Atreyu and Bullet for my Valentine.

Best night of my life.

A7X had a bar made for them on stage, with this blonde chick serving drinks... SO COOL.
would this show by chance be the buzz bake sale?
i see your from florida so i ask cuz all these bands except buckcherry are playing there this saturday.

im psyched to see A7X in a few days too, never seen them live!
Quote by BladeSlinger
I'm about 5' 4" and have slightly furry feet.....I'm not going in a ****ing volcano though...

I love the Foo's!

GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!
A few of my friends just went to their show last week, they said Saving Abel were ok, Shinedown and A7X were great, and buckcherry just sucked.
Quote by strummin123
I saw them in NZ with Atreyu and Bullet for my Valentine.

Best night of my life.

A7X had a bar made for them on stage, with this blonde chick serving drinks... SO COOL.

I saw them with Atreyu and BFMV too and yes, they were awesome, but i didn't see the bar thing.