Alright. Since my parents are retired, and already have enough money they need to live the rest of their lives in luxury perfectly fine, after a bit, I've gotten them to agree to spend our tax return money on new gear for me.

At the moment, I've decided on getting a Bugera 333XL head + 412H-BK Cab (Don't tell me to get a combo, my dog will just ruin it. He ruined the last combo I got.) opening it up, removed the transformer cable clip, and making my older brother solder it properly. And of course, tightening up some screws. After that, I'd assume the amp would be fine, and on par with something much more costly. This'll take something like, 900$ off my budget.

Next, is a new guitar. This is where the problems come in. I'm looking for something with a FR, because I already have a TOM bridge guitar for alternate tunings. I'm looking for a Jackson, or an Ibanez. I have something like $1,500 to spend on a guitar. I would like to spend something between $1100-$1300 maximumfor the guitar. A good guitar for a lower price would be great too.

I'm looking at the Ibanez RG1570 right now, manly because of the Edge Pro bridge. I've also been checking out the Jackson RR3, Kelly KE3, and Dinky DK2M

Long story short, can anyone reccomend me a guitar from the ones above, or another one from Ibanez/Jackson/any other similar, fast neck brand for a price range of lower than 1,300 dollars? A reason why would be great, too.

EDIT: I'm also loking at the BUgera 6262 head. Not sure which to choose.
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.
http://www.washburn.com/products/electrics/hm/wm526.aspx

Michael Keene from The Faceless uses one, and although his style is horrible (cant use his pinky for ****) hes quite a good guitarist.

The guitar has a Floyd Rose, and apparently it has some weird neck made from carbon fiber which might be cool to at least try out and see if its any easier to play.
Quote by grifff
http://www.washburn.com/products/electrics/hm/wm526.aspx

Michael Keene from The Faceless uses one, and although his style is horrible (cant use his pinky for ****) hes quite a good guitarist.

The guitar has a Floyd Rose, and apparently it has some weird neck made from carbon fiber which might be cool to at least try out and see if its any easier to play.

I'll check out my local music stores. One of them has like, a million wash burns tucked away in a corner.
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.
I think the one I mentioned is fairly new. I only mentioned it because of the neck being made of carbon fiber which i have never really heard of, and since you have the money why not try it out?
Also I've heard really good things about almost every Ibanez Prestiege model, so you might want to check them out. I think they all come with the ZR trem which supposedly stays in tune much more easily than regular trems. I personally have an Ibanez and i love the way they feel.
Quote by grifff
Also I've heard really good things about almost every Ibanez Prestiege model, so you might want to check them out. I think they all come with the ZR trem which supposedly stays in tune much more easily than regular trems. I personally have an Ibanez and i love the way they feel.

Yeah, Ibanez are great guitars. Sadly, they're a business geared company. Their best tremolo is the Edge Pro/Lo-Pro Edge imo, because it stays in tune, feels amazing, has a good range, and pivots on a knife point as apposed to the more unstable ball point.
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Sorry if this is a little off topic, but buying a half stack because your dog ruined it is a pretty poor excuse. Just sit it on a table or something.

Where do you live?
I would recommend the Jackson Dinky over the Ibanez RG1570, it has better pickups and jackson licensed floyd rose trems are still great quality.
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Quote by Deep*Kick
Sorry if this is a little off topic, but buying a half stack because your dog ruined it is a pretty poor excuse. Just sit it on a table or something.

Where do you live?
I would recommend the Jackson Dinky over the Ibanez RG1570, it has better pickups and jackson licensed floyd rose trems are still great quality.

I live in Waterloo, Canada (I live in a townhouse with my older brother who goes to the university, but he also has an apartment near lakeshore that he rents with his girlfriend, so I have access to something like 5 music stores locally at lakeshore, a bunch a a small walk away, and 1 close by here at waterloo)

Anyways, would it be possible to install an Edge Pro in the Jackson?

Also, if I can afford one, would an RR5FR be agood choice?
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

The RR5FR is a great guitar although it only in two colors White and black pinstripes or Metallic Pink with Silver Bevels. I personally have the Metallic Pink with Silver bevels.
ESP Vintage 4
Fender American Special Jazz
Fender American Deluxe Precision
Ibanez SR700
Jackson DXMG
Fender American Standard Telecaster
SWR Black Beauty
Orange Thunderverb 50

Modulus Quantum 5 fund-$2150/$3369
Quote by Blacken Seas
The RR5FR is a great guitar although it only in two colors White and black pinstripes or Metallic Pink with Silver Bevels. I personally have the Metallic Pink with Silver bevels.

Damn. I'm at a crossroad. I could probably get an RR5FR along with the amp, only problem is the frets.

I'm looking for something with 24 frets, so right now I'm mainly looking at the DKMG/DK2M, Kelly KE3, and WRMG.

I could still get the RR5FR, but my only problem would be a lack of 23rd/24th fret for those high pitched solos.

How's the build quality on the WRMG? Also, could you post a picture of yours? I'm looking for a good color, and I hate black. Finger prints come up too much, and it looks too bland.
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.