Ok so I got a new computer and I'm trying to transfer all the songs from my ipod onto the new one but I can't find a free program that will transfer all my music so if anyone could help I would really appreciate it.
When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you, but because in that brief moment, while the coin is in the air, you suddenly know what you're hoping for.
actually I already tried both of those neither of them worked on my computer any other ideas?
When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you, but because in that brief moment, while the coin is in the air, you suddenly know what you're hoping for.
iDump

from iPod to computer right.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Programs don't just "not work good" on a specific computer. Try to look at tutorials and/or FAQ's
iRape
ಠ_ಠ WILL GIVE HEAD

Quote by Myxer
Have to give you props that the funniest post I read in a while
Quote by GogglesVK

hazardmaster has won this thread.

Fender Stratocaster 57' Reissue (Japanese)
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Programs don't just "not work good" on a specific computer. Try to look at tutorials and/or FAQ's[/Q

sorry poor choice of words both of those only let me download a certain amount of music without buying anything.
ok I'm using iDump and its working so I think I'm ok now thanks everyone.
Quote by Choclatemoose
ok I'm using iDump and its working so I think I'm ok now thanks everyone.

your welcome
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by Freddedonna
Programs don't just "not work good" on a specific computer. Try to look at tutorials and/or FAQ's[/Q

sorry poor choice of words both of those only let me download a certain amount of music without buying anything.

Uhhh ephpod is 100% free.
idump.
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic