Page 1 of 2
I am quite excited about this.It has taken me a long time to pay off this ring and I hope everything goes as planned.I know most of the people on here are quite young but....

Anyone here get engaged recently?

How did you ask?

Share your stories!
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
good luck i guess and congrats if she says yes (Y)
how long have oyu guys been together? and how old if you dont mind me asking

edit: the (Y) was meant to be a thumbs up (like on msn) not an ass witha g string. sorry for any confusion i might cause.
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
Share yours first!
What have you got planned?
Just try to do something she'll remember and want to tell. That's all.

Built from stolen pieces
Telephone in my heart.

Chopper Reid Of the Australia
FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.
Quote by kornflipsk8er
I am quite excited about this.It has taken me a long time to pay off this ring and I hope everything goes as planned.I know most of the people on here are quite young but....

Anyone here get engaged recently?

How did you ask?

Share your stories!

ASK BY RAPE!

Do it.
OPINIONATED STATEMENT

Meaningful Song Lyrics
Inside my signature
Make me look deep
And misunderstood

Quote by Pannenkoeken
Out of context hilarious quote!

Quote by Pannenkoeken
Out of context compliment!

My Gear:
Awesome Shit
Cool Shit
Shitty Shit

Quote by hyroglyph!c
good luck i guess and congrats if she says yes (Y)
how long have oyu guys been together? and how old if you dont mind me asking

23 (ish) if he isn't lying.

Good luck man, no stories of my own but I do find that Kays commercial nice. That one where the guy takes the girl to places and shes like "where we first met, our first date, our first kiss." Then they get to some bench and shes like "I don't remember this place." And hes like "you will." It ssooooooooooooo cute.

Here, take my balls....
Quote by The_Paranoia

Good luck man, no stories of my own but I do find that Kays commercial nice. That one where the guy takes the girl to places and shes like "where we first met, our first date, our first kiss." Then they get to some bench and shes like "I don't remember this place." And hes like "you will." It ssooooooooooooo cute.

Here, take my balls....

I'm only 18, but I went "AWWW"

Take my balls as well.

My brother propsed at Niagara Falls which is fitting in a way because he's American and she's Canadian.

EDIT: I feel like a dick for not putting this first. Congrats man, hope all goes well.
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
Last edited by Just_a_picker at Dec 1, 2008,
Quote by LadyHellraiser
Man, I wish someone would propose to me

I would so give him head if he did

Marry me?
I'm happy for you man. Just be confident and pray that things don't go wrong.
Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?
Quote by LadyHellraiser

Will you marry me?

I ask on the behalf of all single guys in the pit.

Edit: dammit, beaten....
OPINIONATED STATEMENT

Meaningful Song Lyrics
Inside my signature
Make me look deep
And misunderstood

Quote by Pannenkoeken
Out of context hilarious quote!

Quote by Pannenkoeken
Out of context compliment!

My Gear:
Awesome Shit
Cool Shit
Shitty Shit

That's CUTE, best of luck to you my friend.
...Just remember to pop the question in public that way she CAN'T say no haha.
Quote by The_Paranoia

Here, take my balls....

I'm not gonna lie. that most definitely is cute.

except something better than a bench would be cool.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Good luck,

No story from me though, I'm the biggest anti-romantic and think social structures of marriage are pretty detrimental to most folks mental well being.

I'll propose once I get a better job just so I can share insurance with my health-problem ridden girlfriend. (I'll probably propose by framing marriage that way too) Yay for being practical.
Quote by LadyHellraiser

Oh my darling Jessie, I love you so...

Marry me?

*she's sitting right next to me hahaha*
im old enough to get that around

but unfortunately that has not happened

cause im a jerkass

haha

nah seriously

congrats man

its a cool thing to do these days now that people dont take it seriously and just fool around with who knows who.

dont fret and let it go naturally.

good luck!
"the end has no end"
well you see, i Would tell you our story but i would need a few hundred beers to get through it because SHE LEFT 7 MONTHS BEFORE THE WEDDING FOR MY BEST FRIEND!!!!!!!!

im getting over it though. I used to need a few thousand beers.

EDIT: No im not *goes to drink*
Quote by St.Loony
Girls are complicated - Just turn gay and don't bother.

Quote by MightyAl
OK, so now, for Christmas, I'd like the ability to have an erection again.

Quote by smartguyreviews
one time i got up in the middle of the night to take a shit... and the toilet seat was warm....
Last edited by Zenith Lead at Dec 1, 2008,
Thats awesome, I bet you are pretty excited...tell us how it goes, and good luck!

But first..I must know, whats the plan ?
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by LadyHellraiser

you were the first person to sig me. i feel special, now it's my time to make you feel special
*gets up on stage with a microphone*
will you marry me?

Quote by yellowfrizbee
Thats awesome, I bet you are pretty excited...tell us how it goes, and good luck!

But first..I must know, whats the plan ?

yellowfrizbee!
*pounces on her and licks her face happily* ^_^
where've you been? i missed you. thanks for the lime green badge btw
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
yea I'm 23.Shes 21.We have been living together for about a year and a half.

some funny posts already.

Ok.I didn't really feel like writing how I am going to do it but wtf.I had quite a few ideas so I will post some.I don't know for sure what I am going to do yet but I will post another thread afterwards.

1)We will be getting ready for bed(setting alarms putting away watches,jewlery,etc..) and I will get it from my night stand and ask her then.Simple but I thought it was nice.

2)dress up in some costume that you can't tell it's me and go to the mall where she works before her shift.I'll keep proposing to random girls with a lollypop ring.I won't say anything just do the motions.When she comes I will do the same to her with the lolly ring.Knowing her she will laugh and then I will motion for her to wait a sec and I will pull out the real ring and she will know it's me.This ones a little ridiculous but i'm that kind of guy really.

Umm those are really the ones that stuck out to me.I could use some more suggestions though.thanks everyone.
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
Last edited by kornflipsk8er at Dec 1, 2008,
Sorry for the self-loathing.

Anyways, Congradulations!! i hope yours goes SOOOO much better than mine. im sure it will, though. Dont worry.

now somebody bust out a ball and chain.
Quote by St.Loony

Quote by MightyAl

Quote by smartguyreviews
one time i got up in the middle of the night to take a shit... and the toilet seat was warm....
Quote by kornflipsk8er
yea I'm 23.Shes 21.We have been living together for about a year and a half.

some funny posts already.

Ok.I didn't really feel like writing how I am going to do it but wtf.I had quite a few ideas so I will post some.I don't know for sure what I am going to do yet but I will post another thread afterwards.

1)We will be getting ready for bed(setting alarms putting away watches,jewlery,etc..) and I will get it from my night stand and ask her then.Simple but I thought it was nice.

2)dress up in some costume that you can't tell it's me and go to the mall where she works before her shift.I'll keep proposing to random girls with a lollypop ring.I won't say anything just do the motions.When she comes but I will dod the same to her with the lolly ring.Knowing her she will laugh and then I will motion for her twait a sec and I will pull out the real ring and she will know it's me.This ones a little ridiculous but i'm that kind of guy really.

Umm those are really the ones that stuck out to me.I could use some more suggestions though.thanks everyone.

definitely do number 2! it's fool proof.

well not really, but it looks like you really thought that one out. whatever you choose, good luck!
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Quote by kornflipsk8er

2)dress up in some costume that you can't tell it's me and go to the mall where she works before her shift.I'll keep proposing to random girls with a lollypop ring.I won't say anything just do the motions.When she comes I will dod the same to her with the lolly ring.Knowing her she will laugh and then I will motion for her to wait a sec and I will pull out the real ring and she will know it's me.This ones a little ridiculous but i'm that kind of guy really.

dude, this is a good one.

I'd reveal your face before the final step though. who wants to say yes to a costumed person?
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Good luck!
I've yet to propose, I'm only 17.
Though younger have done so...
I'm wanting to really bad, but I know I'm not ready yet.
Wear a nice suit, meet her at work, propose, rape? Profit?
Seriously though Best of luck though I doubt you'll need it.
Quote by GeneralGrim
So we had a music battle, copying what each other did and upping the ante and whatnot. After awhile of going nowhere, I said to the pianist "let's see you do this, asshole" played a single note... and bent it up a step. And left.
Quote by jedichewy
awesome!!!

and zed dude

that sucks

yeah, a little bit. Sorry, im bitter when it comes to her.

She actually came up to me and asked why i avoid her or never talk to her anymore. instead of slapping her and pointing out the obvious i said, "I live in torture from our moments together. Every time i see you and him together i get sicker and sicker. I have wanted to die and i've tried, but you got what you wanted. Does it make you happy to know that?" (its from a movie. Sort of. i changed it alot) She cried and I left.
Quote by St.Loony

Quote by MightyAl

Quote by smartguyreviews
Quote by Zenith Lead
yeah, a little bit. Sorry, im bitter when it comes to her.

She actually came up to me and asked why i avoid her or never talk to her anymore. instead of slapping her and pointing out the obvious i said, "I live in torture from our moments together. Every time i see you and him together i get sicker and sicker. I have wanted to die and i've tried, but you got what you wanted. Does it make you happy to know that?" (its from a movie. Sort of. i changed it alot) She cried and I left.

Brutal.
Page 1 of 2