Page 1 of 2
their cool for a few weeks with moding and **** but then it gets boring and you just end up using it for music.
They're cool and fun and everything, but they cost a little more than they're worth.

I got one because I was sucked in by how sexy they looked and I rushed into buying one right when I got my paycheck.

I love the thing, but I think i'm going to sell it before too long. I would love to keep it, but I just need other things (amp rig) more.

Don't let the looks fool you.
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Quote by Mr. Twelve
Behold...the Arctopus are obviously music. I don't see how anyone could say they're not music compared to many modern and post-modern composers. That being said, I think B...tA are terrible.
I got mine for Thanksgiving

It's great, but you need accessories

Case and Screen protector are a must, despite being 40$, collectively. It'll save you a lot of crap(scratches, sending it in to apple) in the long run. The apps are great, but watch out for battery life.
iPod's are terrible. Never buy anything made by apple.
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army
Eh, I like mine. I mostly use it for music but its nice to use the internet in bed
The only things we hate are those things we try to hide from others.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Quote by Carmel
Either way, I don't think bananas should be placed in such proximity to an ass

I disagree. Bananas and ass are like peaches and cream.
not bad but not worth the money
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
Real good. I don't use it alot alot, but if you get some good apps on it then it's pretty great.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Schnitzel_Man

Ohhhh, such a rebel. This has to be one of the most ignorant statements I have heard today. Please, can you indulge us with an explanation as to why you believe this? Because I would really love to hear it.
Be cool.
when I first got it way back before the app store and jailbreaking was all the rage, I was all over that **** I had my ipod modded to the limits of that very day.. but now i got lost in the confusion on the app store and **** and just fell behind so I maily use it for music now...... and the internet, which drains your battery at a rate you cant belive.
I use mine everyday. Love it. It looks like the price of them has just come down a lot too. I think I paid $300 for my 2nd gen and I saw them at Bestbuy for $225 today. As far as the battery I can run it for hours as long as I dont use the screen. When you use it for video then it drains your battery pretty quickly but I bought a new teather cable with A/C and car connector and patch cord for less than $10 on evilbay.
Gear;
Ibanez AF75
Takamine EG550
Digitech gnx3
Peavey Classic 50
Quote by Schnitzel_Man

youre very closed minded.. apple makes amazing products. you just cant admit it.
Quote by SuPaGrAm
Eh, I like mine. I mostly use it for music but its nice to use the internet in bed

I bet you do.....evvvery night....

Mmmm......

Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Quote by Schnitzel_Man

fuckin' racist.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I think they're a bit over priced here. About £220 for a 16gb. But they do look cool and if I had the money, I would probably buy one.
i put my 16gb 2Gen on layby a week ago

it cost me $400 (Australian) for it and i got a free logitech dock.

thats the cheapest ive seen it so meh
is the built in speaker nice?
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
They're cool, but you'll wish you'd bought an iPhone.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Schnitzel_Man

You're an idiot. Apple products are of very high quality.
An I don't think the touch is worth it, either get the iPhone so you have the phone functionality as well or just get a standard iPod.
Quote by MRavioli
I got mine for Thanksgiving

It's great, but you need accessories

Case and Screen protector are a must, despite being 40$, collectively. It'll save you a lot of crap(scratches, sending it in to apple) in the long run. The apps are great, but watch out for battery life.

What the hell, you get presents for Thanksgiving?

I'm hoping to get my iPod touch today... my birthday.
GO YANKEES!
I heard you can touch them.....?
PSN: snakeXdoctor

Quote by OneOfTheseDays
My friends cat smokes, wears a leather jacket and swears at me when i look at it.He is really fat so it makes it even more funny.
Quote by NuSiK
I heard you can touch them.....?

Too bad it's not the same with little girls
Quote by bendystraw
I go down on one knee and do that shit cello style

They're okay, but a bit pointless if you don't have semi-constant wifi access.

I like mine and use mine a lot for music/facebook/email around uni when I can't be arsed to/don't have access to a computer. Video is great in Widescreen if you get a nice enough rip. Some of the apps are fun for a time waste.

I used to have a ZEN for three years- served me well till it died on me 2 hours in a 5 hour wait at the airport .
I wouldn't mind a ZEN again if they had some better looking/thinner ones.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
I absoultly love mine

Sleek and shiny, awesome
Iv had it for a year and i use it everyday for internet or music and games

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
It is free to connect to a Wifi point as far as the handset is concerned.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
I have an iPod Classic but bought it after I found out how cool the iPod touch was. If I had the chance to go back I'd definitely get a touch because I would find having wifi in my pocket extremely useful.
Quote by backdoorsuprise
does the internet cost anything or is it free?

As long as there is wireless internet around you, it doesn't cost anything to connect to it on your ipod.
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
I bought mine Friday. Good for boring situations especially if u have wifi (looking up youtube videos or playing with apps). The built-in speaker is awesome.
"It's fun until someone gets hurt...then it's hilarious."
I was gonna get one the other day but I realised that none of the iPod touch's will hold my music collection..so I'm thinking about a classic. However they are fun, and if I had less music I would probably get one.
I'd buy one in a heartbeat if only they had more space, 32gb just doesn't cut it for me
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
Mine has absolutely saved me in boring situations, case in point, I'm currently waiting for a counselor at my college and typing this with my iPod.

I love my iPod but I despise iTunes
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Page 1 of 2