i need traits of Dill, personality traits that represent him NOT describe him as a person.
i already have a couple but need more. any help is appreciated guys.
Dill comes from a broken household and the Finch's are like a second family to him.
The aforementioned "book" provides no useful knowledge on killing mockingbirds .
Gearz:
Squier classic vibe 50's strat, modded.
Dunlop 535q
Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko
Cliffnotes?
Nerve threads decoding the stream of the reality-inverting revolution
The patterned untruth of non-dream:
The closed-eye
visual delusion.
dont personality traits describe you as a person?

make sure to include in your paper, project, whatever, why the child was named after a pickle. Was it because he was soaked in vinegar and other minerals as a small child, or perhaps his odd greenness bumpyness? If this is the case, explain why he was not called Toad instead.

there was another thread in the pit about To Kill a Mockingbird a few minutes ago. Maybe you should talk to that guy.
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Last edited by humperdunk at Dec 1, 2008,
Quote by Flann
Dill comes from a broken household and the Finch's are like a second family to him.

i know but i need personality traits like, he is adventurous and innocent, things like that, i need these traits and then i need to find a quote that has to do with that trait so i can back up that personality trait with a example.
Why don't you read it?!?!?!

You could just actually DO you homework...

Two guys in one night...Jeez....
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by convictionless
i know but i need personality traits like, he is adventurous and innocent, things like that, i need these traits and then i need to find a quote that has to do with that trait so i can back up that personality trait with a example.

Sorry that's all I can really remember. You're the one with the book.
i acutally read it today, our teacher would read it to us out loud everyday. its just that dill doesnt have much detailed stuff about him and the detailed stuff about him i already got.
i tried all the sites, they suck if your trying to study anyone other than scout or atticus.
if thats the one one Robert Duvall is then I giess hes a loner,emotionally disturbed if not im thinking about someone else. I havent read the book in while and i havent seen the movie since 6th grade which was like two years ago
Lifes a grave and I dig it!
Quote by Austin_Scharosc
The aforementioned "book" provides no useful knowledge on killing mockingbirds .

it tells you not to because a big black man will stab you and rape your daughter while yur durkn
Quote by convictionless
i acutally read it today, our teacher would read it to us out loud everyday. its just that dill doesnt have much detailed stuff about him and the detailed stuff about him i already got.
i tried all the sites, they suck if your trying to study anyone other than scout or atticus.

Well you're not really going to be able to find out much information about him that wasn't in the book. That's like researching made up ****. and that's a waste of time. you can make up **** yourself... can't you?

edit: wtf what happened to being allowed to say shit?
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Think Truman Capote. Dill was based off of him.
At the Justice Tour:
Guy in audience: Libertyville represent!
Tom Morello: Yes. Libertyville…represent.

Quote by IDread
Damn. You got insanely lucky when it comes to manly surnames.

Ai æm eɪ prəpoʊnənt ʌv eɪ kəmplitli fənɛtɪk ælfəbɛt. Spɛl ɛvriθɪŋ wɪθ ðə AɪPiEɪ.
Quote by Flann
Supposedly he was based on Truman Capote.

he actually was so i find it EXTREMELY ironic he wanted to marry scout, but scout was a hardcore tom boy so it kinda gave you signs that he was gay cause he liked the tom boys.
Dill is a small, young boy who lives next door to Scout and Jem. He seems intelligent.

From Truman Capote wiki:

Capote remained a lifelong friend of his Monroeville neighbor Harper Lee, and he based the character of Idabel in Other Voices, Other Rooms on her. He in turn was the inspiration for the character Dill, in Lee's 1960 bestselling, Pulitzer prize-winning To Kill a Mockingbird. Like Capote, Dill is creative, bold and had an unsatisfactory family history. In an interview with Lawrence Grobel, Capote recalled his childhood, "Mr. and Mrs. Lee, Harper Lee's mother and father, lived very near. Harper Lee was my best friend. Did you ever read her book, To Kill a Mockingbird? I'm a character in that book, which takes place in the same small town in Alabama where we both lived."
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Dill is a small, young boy who lives next door to Scout and Jem. He seems intelligent.

copy pasta much?
that doesnt help at ALL.
anyways i did find it, but maybe we can discuss the book. i found it very ironic alot for example when aunt alexandra and her "missionary" friends got together and talked about the people in africa and how they were soo poor and they had nothing and yet they were treating those same black people like **** in their own town.
Quote by convictionless
he actually was so i find it EXTREMELY ironic he wanted to marry scout, but scout was a hardcore tom boy so it kinda gave you signs that he was gay cause he liked the tom boys.

Ooh, this is important because it shows how lonely he is and how he wishes for a family, hence why he wants to marry Scout and find a baby on the island.
Quote by convictionless

That may have been intentional on the author's part as well.
Quote by st.stephen
That may have been intentional on the author's part as well.

the author at the time didnt know he was gay when she wrote the book i think.
Quote by convictionless
copy pasta much?
that doesnt help at ALL.
anyways i did find it, but maybe we can discuss the book. i found it very ironic alot for example when aunt alexandra and her "missionary" friends got together and talked about the people in africa and how they were soo poor and they had nothing and yet they were treating those same black people like **** in their own town.

lol it was a joke from the wiki character list.
i know i acutally laughed a bit.... cause he wasnt a neighbour he lived down the street....