hoping someone could help me with bass tabs for the stones can't yu hear me knocking
this is even confusing for me..well, I think the important thing here is that you know the chords, I'm giving you below the chords and the timing, I tabbed a few ways the bass is played, so it's more about knowing the beat, the chords and some improvisation of yours....

remember this beat:
intro:

1234-1234-1234-1234
D-----D------D------D

verse & chorus:

1234-1234-1234-12-34
C------D-----C------G--D--

"help me baby I ain't no stranger"..
12-34-12-34
G--F---C---G

------D----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
D|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
A|---5----5---------5----------5---5---5------------5---5----5----5-5---------5---5-----5\---------|
E|-----------5----5------555-------------5-------5----5----5----------------5---------5-------------|

-----------------C----------------------------------D----------------------------------------
G|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
D|-----------------------4--------------------------------------------------------------4-------|
A|------5--4---3---3------3------3------3-------5---5------5-------5--4--3---3------3--|
E|--5----------------------------3-----3-----3-----------5---------5-------------------3---|

--------------G--------D------------------C-----------------------------D---etc.
G|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
D|------------5---5----------------------------4-----------------------------------|
A|3----3--5-----------5--------5----4---3---------3--------3----3---5----------|
E|--3-------------------------5----5----------------------3----------5-------------|

----D----------------C----------------------------------D----------------------C
G|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
D|-----------------------------4-----------------------------7---------------------4-|
A|--5-------5----4-----3----------3--------3----3----5--------5-----5--4--3----|
E|--------5----5----3--------------------3----------5---------------5--------------|

---------------------G--------D-----etc...
G|---------------------------------------|
D|---------------------5--5-------------|
A|--3------3----3-5---------5---5-----|
E|-------3-------------------------------|

for the Santana-like final part it's something like this.(don't have time to tab this part, sorry..)

----D--------------------------etc...
G|--------------------------------|
D|--6h7--------------5-----------|
A|--------5---------5---5----------|
E|--------------------------------|
Last edited by crmrz at Dec 2, 2008,