Page 1 of 2
i live in Cleveland Ga. and i found out early this morning that Cleveland police found a dead body of a youth minister within walking distence of my house!! WTF!! who ever it was shot and killed him and took his car.. he was giving the person a ride.... it's really scary cuz i'm here alone most of the nights with my mom and my little brother....

but has the pit ever had anything happen this close to your house?
Yes, all the time.

I take solace in the fact that most people are killed by people they know, you should too. Your youth minister probably had some shady friends.
My neighbor killed himself by slowly impaling himself with steak knives....

You think you know a guy.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by Platinum Pro
i live in Cleveland Ga. and i found out early this morning that Cleveland police found a dead body of a youth minister within walking distence of my house!! WTF!! who ever it was shot and killed him and took his car.. he was giving the person a ride.... it's really scary cuz i'm here alone most of the nights with my mom and my little brother....

Buy a gun....

Just don't shoot yourself in the leg.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
It would really suck if the killer came after you next, seeing as you were so close to the body...
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
Quote by TunerAddict
Buy a gun....

Just don't shoot yourself in the leg.

especially in a nightclub. or maybe we are talkign of a different story..... or maybe i have no story to go with at all........
Quote by St.Loony
Girls are complicated - Just turn gay and don't bother.

Quote by MightyAl
OK, so now, for Christmas, I'd like the ability to have an erection again.

Quote by smartguyreviews
one time i got up in the middle of the night to take a shit... and the toilet seat was warm....
Quote by Platinum Pro
no he was from a naughboring county and i don't go to church :p

Sorry for the church assumption. But people can be killed in neighboring counties. His killer could live by you or they were passing by... Either way you aren't at risk.
There was a police shootout two streets from where I live. Heard gunshots all day. One guy holed up in a house with a pistol and police shooting at him. Lots of teargas. Fun.
Quote by GeneralGrim
So we had a music battle, copying what each other did and upping the ante and whatnot. After awhile of going nowhere, I said to the pianist "let's see you do this, asshole" played a single note... and bent it up a step. And left.
Oh you found Greg? Yeah he tried to rape me last night so I shot him. I figured I'd take his car and continue on my trip to Florida.
Theres an intersection a few blocks from my house...

I drove past it like, 2 minutes before a kid from my school was stabbed and killed....

...and thats the closest (location-wise) murder that I've been around. ..I've been closer (physically) than that to a person as they died, but thats another story........

...but yeah, you shouldnt really worry..
They found a body about a half mile from my house about four years ago.

They finally convicted the killer like a month ago.
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
My neighbor killed himself by slowly impaling himself with steak knives....

You think you know a guy.

Nothing close to my house recently that I recall but a few weeks back someone got stabbed outside of my dorm I believe. I'm not really worried about it.
A drug dealer was arrested 5 houses from where I live. $250,000 in heroine, cocaine, weed, and tons of other stuff. Too bad I didn't rake his lawn or mow his grass.
Quote by Platinum Pro
they caught the killer they think that did it but there not soo sure.. hopefully it's him....

What if it's some innocent guy and he goes to prison for life. F U, Innocent hater! >=o
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
Quote by Platinum Pro

You live in America right? Mexico is within walking distance of your house so is Alaska.
Stupid saying. Stupid stupid saying.
Quote by Platinum Pro

then you're not alone, now are you?
Kodiak bears make awesome bandmates.

Quote by wolvenrick
no seriously 7x NGD is epicness i declare you the winner of all NGD's on UG never have i seen this xD
My neighbor a had big party and invited the entire neighborhood. The next day, he tied cinder blocks to his legs and jumped in the pool.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by Platinum Pro

Come now, just one death? :P

There was one week a while back where there were 3 deaths, a drive by, and a crash related to the drive by. That was narsty **** lol
My neighbor offed himself and burnt down his house. I'm not really worried about that happening to me though...
for those in the u.s or in los angeles to be more specific:

do you remember about 6 years ago when in the city of Inglewood, CA we had another Rodney King style police brutality trial going on? well i literally lived right across the street from the gas station where it happened.

here's the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj3rwhctYUA
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Quote by madbasslover
Someone murdered a prostitute and dumped her body on the hill leading up to my old high school.

seguro que no fuiste tu?
translation for noobies:sure it wasn't you?
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
Quote by SomebodySomeone
seguro que no fuiste tu?
translation for noobies:sure it wasn't you?

Shh, callate la pinche boca! No digas nadie!

I really hate doing translations. "Shh, shut your mouth! Don't tell anyone!"
I was coming back from lunch last year and saw some kid try to curb stomp another kid before a group of people tackled him. The kid he was trying to curb stomp didn't get hurt.
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by madbasslover
Shh, callate la pinche boca! No digas nadie!

I really hate doing translations. "Shh, shut your mouth! Don't tell anyone!"

si señor
<.<
>.>
we have to, don't wanna get on Manda's bad side *cowers away in fear*
Quote by metaldud536

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
Quote by SomebodySomeone
si señor
<.<
>.>
we have to, don't wanna get on Manda's bad side *cowers away in fear*

De acuerdo.

Deberíamos ofrecerla un noob como sacrificio de aplacamiento. >.>

Agreed. We should offer her a noob as an appeasement sacrifice.
De acuerdo.

Deberíamos ofrecerla un noob como sacrificio de aplacamiento. >.>

Agreed. We should offer her a noob as an appeasement sacrifice.

todavia tienes el cadaber de la prostituta?
still got the body of that prostitute?
Quote by metaldud536

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
Quote by Platinum Pro
i have a gun :p actually 2 guns and shotgun and a rifle :p

hmmm, the risk is way higher at getting shot to death if you own a gun.
Page 1 of 2