I have, because I didn't have a cab to play my Peavey through. if you want to know how to do it, ask somebody else. I did this on a lucky fluke.
Ok? It's not hard that hard to do if your amp has a line out.....
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
I guess you technically could if the ohms match...

What sized computer speakers and what amp?
My rhythm guitarist did that with a load of old Sony stereo speakers, not much volume but insane bass
ohai little sig.
Well you will probably blow the speakers since the thing is 200 watts. But get a DMM, measure the resitance of the speaker. Get some 14 gauge copper wire, two wires go to the speaker itself, the other ends get soldered to a 1/4 jack. Then run a speaker cable from the correct ohm output on the back of the amp to the speaker. Good luck, I assume no responsibility
I don't think anyone should try this if they want a good tone. I only did it because I'm a cheap bastard who can't be bothered to pay for a cab.

Well you will probably blow the speakers since the thing is 200 watts. But get a DMM, measure the resitance of the speaker. Get some 14 gauge copper wire, two wires go to the speaker itself, the other ends get soldered to a 1/4 jack. Then run a speaker cable from the correct ohm output on the back of the amp to the speaker. Good luck, I assume no responsibility

yes you do.

nah I'm joking

anyway, these things are handling it pretty well. and I don't wanna solder or cut anything. see I'm so friggin' lazy

nah if they sound like they're gonna die, I'll try that.
Last edited by AvengedFoghat at Dec 1, 2008,