Righto:

Injury and how you got it...

i've had 2...

1. big "emo" cut on my wrist. When i was like in grade 2 or something the phone rang and my mum had mopped the tiles, and i ran to answer the phone and slipped and landed on a ceremic pot. then i just went and sat back down holding my arm which just felt sore, my brother is like LOOK AT YOUR ARM, and i moved my hand and a big piece of flesh was dangling from my arm! i ended up with 20 stitches and was less than a MM away from hitting my main artery in that arm!

2. last year playing football(soccer) i apparently took a huge elbow to my face and broke my eye socket and cheek bone and now i have titanium plates in my face!
This one time a witch turned me into a newt.

..I got better, though.
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.
i've had two strange burns, neither one of them very interesting.

I had one of those study lamps that have the bendable necks, and it fell over on my shoulder, right on top and gave me a SEVERE burn. hurt too.

then, one time i had a roll of some kind of wax covered string, the kind that you have to melt the tips to keep it from unbraiding. so i put the lighter up to one end and it melts fine. then i go to the other side, and the thing CATCHES ON FIRE, and somehow gets onto my pointer finger on the back, burns it from the fire, then burns on the burn because the string melted all over my finger while it was on fire. it mad giant swollen spots that don't hurt now, but look weird. it's like a puffy growth-thing on my finger joint.

When I was 12 I was riding this dope-ass scooter down a hill, I hit a steep bump, did a flip, my whole palm was pretty much skinned off and you could almost see the bone through my palm. It was pretty sick, now that I think about it. I wish I did more badass stuff like that now-a-days.
Player, give me some brew an I might just chill
but I'm the type that like to light another joint like Cypress Hill
my mate was sitting round a camp fire and some random guy who wasn't even with the group ran past and through kerosine in there and it blew up and he caught on fire on his arms and had to wear like a long sleeve shirt for a year!!!

my other mate was walking from one club to another when someone jumped out frmo a side alley and punched him and he woke up in the morning with a broken jaw!!!
haha, when i was about 15 me and my friend were bored so we went up to this hill with our skateboards and just decides to go down luge style, and he ran over his own thumb
when we got to the bottom he's like man i've gotta go home...im like why he goes look at my thumb, and his thum was hanging by the skin hahaha and then he passed out!!!
My buddy's neighbor threw his back out trying to suck his own ****. Seriously. His brother found him laying helpless with his legs over his head, and their mom discovered the situation when she asked why the brother needed the camera.
When I was 7, I was staying with my uncle for a night while parents were out of town. I woke up the next morning and my butt was really sore. Weird.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Once, when I was 10, I was riding my bike down the big hill and I hit a bump, and my shoelace snagged the pedal, and I did a flip over the handle bars, while my foot was caught, the bike flipped around over me, and I slid about 20 feet. No one was around, so I had to walk my bike back up to my house.

And once when I was three, I was trying to get something from the top of the T.V. set, and I was climbing it and it fell back on my and fell on me. I was fine, according to my mom.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by Mr.Camo
When I was 12 I was riding this dope-ass scooter down a hill, I hit a steep bump, did a flip, my whole palm was pretty much skinned off and you could almost see the bone through my palm. It was pretty sick, now that I think about it. I wish I did more badass stuff like that now-a-days.

scooter stacks are the coolest kind!!
Quote by KwikKopy
My buddy's neighbor threw his back out trying to suck his own ****. Seriously. His brother found him laying helpless with his legs over his head, and their mom discovered the situation when she asked why the brother needed the camera.

did he finally get it in there? i can imagine his brother walking in,

"Hey man, how's it-- OH DEAR GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!?"
"****ING HELP ME I'VE BEEN IN HERE 4 HOURS AND I'M CHOKING ON LIMP DICK AND MY OWN BABY JUICE!!!!!!!"
" Holy Sh*t lemme go get the camera!"
"You mother f--- *voice trails off*"

autofellatio ftw!!! (not really)

Quote by KwikKopy

Clerks?
grok it.

SKREAM!

Quote by SaintsofNowhere
did he finally get it in there? i can imagine his brother walking in,

"Hey man, how's it-- OH DEAR GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!?"
"****ING HELP ME I'VE BEEN IN HERE 4 HOURS AND I'M CHOKING ON LIMP DICK AND MY OWN BABY JUICE!!!!!!!"
" Holy Sh*t lemme go get the camera!"
"You mother f--- *voice trails off*"

autofellatio ftw!!! (not really)

That's more or less what happened, except he was unable to get it in (so there was no baby juice) and the dude wasn't laying there for very long. It was real painful so he had to suck it up (no pun intended) and call for help. The brother heard him and the mom didn't. I think he wanted it that way, but the brother ended up making things worse.

Quote by dubstar92
Clerks?

Almost, except this really did happen. I'm not spamming. Just a thrown out back opposed to a broken neck and death.
Quote by Shard Prime

..I got better, though.

omg monty python and the holy grail right? Sorry i didn't post a wierd injery but i had to ask
Member of the LTD = LTD crusaders!
Want to join? Go here:
http://groups.ult imate-guitar.com/ ltdcrusaders
A couple years ago, I was at the park on a swing and my buddy had his knees stuffed into the baby swing next to me. My other buddy was pushing him trying to get him to fall out. I had sunglasses on my head and i was looking down at my phone and all I felt was this excruciating pain. I opened my eyes and my phone and lap were drenched in blood. Turned out later that my friend in the baby swing hit my sunglasses and tore a bit of my scalp.. Anyways, I blacked out for a little bit and I woke up in the hospital in this wheelchair. I think I was drooling. I ended up having a really bad concussion and had to get a bunch of stitches in my head. =)
Quote by KwikKopy
That's more or less what happened, except he was unable to get it in (so there was no baby juice) and the dude wasn't laying there for very long. It was real painful so he had to suck it up (no pun intended) and call for help. The brother heard him and the mom didn't. I think he wanted it that way, but the brother ended up making things worse.

Almost, except this really did happen. I'm not spamming. Just a thrown out back opposed to a broken neck and death.

So all that effort and nothin', huh ?

And of course the brother told his mom brothers are made to be dicks. *ahem* no pun intended either.

Quote by mrswayx3
A couple years ago, I was at the park on a swing and my buddy had his knees stuffed into the baby swing next to me. My other buddy was pushing him trying to get him to fall out. I had sunglasses on my head and i was looking down at my phone and all I felt was this excruciating pain. I opened my eyes and my phone and lap were drenched in blood. Turned out later that my friend in the baby swing hit my sunglasses and tore a bit of my scalp.. Anyways, I blacked out for a little bit and I woke up in the hospital in this wheelchair. I think I was drooling. I ended up having a really bad concussion and had to get a bunch of stitches in my head. =)

wait, so what did he exactly do to hurt your head? plz explain in clear detail.

Once i accidentaly my vaccum cleaner. but then i asked myself, " who was phone?."
Quote by horloko
Once i accidentaly my vaccum cleaner. but then i asked myself, " who was phone?."

how do you vacuum cleaner?
grok it.

SKREAM!

Quote by horloko

And the dyslexic agnostic insomniac silently sits awake every night wondering to himself if there is a Dog.

On topic: i once ran over my dog when i was 7 on my bike, but it didn't hurt him. oh no, i flipped off and tore open my knee. indeed, i could not walk correctly for 6 months after.

well......i broke all my toes in a dishwasher door when i was three, then like 5months ago me and my friend were racing out bmx's down town and i was standing and pedaling and then on my down stroke my chain fell off and i ate **** and skid for 10 feet...i had a 5 inch cut down my arm, scraped up my shoulder, banged up my leg and left like 2mm scratches in my helmet...kept biking for another 3 hours after than and then after 5 hours of my arm bleeding without stopping i put on a band aid lol (didnt really help). (thisa was with the same friend who cut me with scissors in grade 4 across the bottom of my forearm)

Then another time about 4 months ago i was at my friends and we were jumping on her trampoline and i flew off and hit my head on her quansit and landed on an upsidedown picknick table.....

OK finally a month ago i was biking and got hit by a car and split my chin open to the bone....and i got up grabbed my effed up bike, walked 4 blocks to my friends house carrying my bike and then went to the hospital for 7 stitches in my chin lol (but the best part was none of it hurt and all i did was stand around smiling like a retard) haha
Quote by eh96
well......i broke all my toes in a dishwasher door when i was three, then like 5months ago me and my friend were racing out bmx's down town and i was standing and pedaling and then on my down stroke my chain fell off and i ate **** and skid for 10 feet...i had a 5 inch cut down my arm, scraped up my shoulder, banged up my leg and left like 2mm scratches in my helmet...kept biking for another 3 hours after than and then after 5 hours of my arm bleeding without stopping i put on a band aid lol (didnt really help). (thisa was with the same friend who cut me with scissors in grade 4 across the bottom of my forearm)

Then another time about 4 months ago i was at my friends and we were jumping on her trampoline and i flew off and hit my head on her quansit and landed on an upsidedown picknick table.....

OK finally a month ago i was biking and got hit by a car and split my chin open to the bone....and i got up grabbed my effed up bike, walked 4 blocks to my friends house carrying my bike and then went to the hospital for 7 stitches in my chin lol (but the best part was none of it hurt and all i did was stand around smiling like a retard) haha

perhaps this is a sign you need training wheels?
Not that wierd but...

I went to my grandparents house to cut the beef jerky my grandpa made (i was forced to go ). As we were cutting it a piece got stuck in the huge spinning blade and my grandpa told me to grab it . I reached in to pull it out but it was spinning too fast and i guess it pulled my finger back in and almost cut the whole thing off. My grandpa grabbed a paper towel and said it will be fine and went back to cutting meat. the next day i went to the doctor and he said i defenitely should have gotten stiches but it was too late.

also, I was playing basketball with my friend and his braces slit my arm open. I was too late for stiches on that one to.
Quote by dubstar92
how do you vacuum cleaner?

Dont remind me. I'll have to an hero if i retell the story.
Quote by horloko
Dont remind me. I'll have to an hero if i retell the story.

Huhhhhh?
I didn't understand the first post you left either ...

Am I retarded?
Quote by Thepoison92
Huhhhhh?

Am I retarded?

I don't the problem here...

Quote by Thepoison92
Huhhhhh?

Am I retarded?

Possibly I dont know you personally. You might have some sort of mental incapability, but i'm no one to judge you. Here have a platypus

Quote by Shard Prime

..I got better, though.

That's nothing.

I was almost maimed by the vicious Chicken of Bristol.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

when i was bout 11 i fell off my bike n i didn't really fell anything but i just got up n started to get on mi bike again but this kid i was with full on screamed n pointed to my foot n my big toe was nearly fallin off. now i've got a scar in the shape of a pitch fork on that toe lol
Baii!xoxox
Quote by horloko
Possibly I dont know you personally. You might have some sort of mental incapability, but i'm no one to judge you. Here have a platypus

I feel like the internet just conspired against me and left a brown Psyduck as a gift

UNLESS! That brown psyduck used confused and it was super effective..
I jumped into a lowhanghing bit of ceiling and cut my head And I bet that was when I lost my brain.
Also, when I was little I was wearing rollerskates, and my sister dragged me down a hill on her go kart with a skipping rope or something.. I fell, and I had short trousers on. Massive cuts FTL
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
My first injury occurred before I was born. My mother was pregnant, and I was what was making her fat. Turns out my stubborn ass decided not to be born after my mom's water had already broken. So the doctor cut into her abdomen to perform the Cesarean Section, and nicked my face, near my eye. As I grew, the scar moved and is now located near my ear.

Pretty fucking cool if you ask me, though.
I once had a splinter in my wang, I didn't tell anyone but my girlfriend at the time. Its hard to tell someone you wont have sex with them cause you had to cut something out of your ****.
I cut it out with a razor....
ಠ_ಠ
I'm the king of these. This is a pic of my right hand. The red blotches (1) are from where I accidentally set myself on fire, the line on my middle finder (2) is where I cut myself bone deep chopping meat once. The bump on my thumb (3) is from a car battery leaking on my hand. There's a scar you might not be able to see (4) where my thumb connects to my hand where I nearly cut my thumb off with a saw, and the scar on the top of my wrist (5) if from an epic treadmill accident.

ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Last edited by SG Man Forever at Dec 2, 2008,

..I got better, though.

gotta love monty python and the holy grail

ermmm i ran down a hill and broke my collarbone and done something to the ligaments in my knee by playing frisbee lol