Hey guys. I recently built a Offset Flying V, based on a Jackson RR, except without the curves on the bottom horns. My idiot self erased the pics of the build off my computer, but luckily I put videos of the build on youtube. So I'll post some pictures of the finished piece here, and you can click on my youtube link to see the video's of the build. Alder Body, Maple Neck/Rosewood Fretboard/Binding, 25.5 scale, Jackson Style Headstock, SJK Humbucker, 1 vol., 1 tone, 3 way mini toggle for coil tap. I used a Red Mahogany stain on the body, and a poly clear coat on the body and neck.

Last edited by Matt420740 at Dec 2, 2008,
Plays great dude. I had a nice fret level and polish done before I assembled. Good action and intonation. There is a vid of me testing it before paint on my youtube page.
imo the shape looks better with the curves, still. Great work!
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
I masturbationed on my bus driver.
Quote by bob farrell
This man speaks the truth. Pleez to be videoing your horrific death kthxbai.
this is hella classy
BE HAPPY

Quote by ajmasterjaydude
so this kid at my school microwaved brussel sprouts for lunch, and when he was about to eat them one of them exploded on his face and burned him. i like turtles

in a thread about malmsteen^
how much did that beauty cost ya?
Quote by will123456789

and mate: ure the first 08er to make me laugh kudos

Quote by Mr. La Fritz
Turn it off and on again.

^ Golden computer rule.

Quote by Spamwise
I've had a hooker die once. I love getting free stuff.
What kind of tuners do you have on it?

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Coming soon: Egnater Tweaker

I used Wilkinson Roto-matic Tuners. They are made just like Grovers. Matter of fact my Schecter has a real set of Grovers, and I find these to be just as good or better.
Dude, nice work. That combined with the custom head for the V-18....awesome.

Woulda looked better with gold/chrome hardware IMO. I'm not much of a black hardware fan. But to each his own, you know?
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray