I'm hoping to buy a cheap but playable V for under $120 used on ebay sometime soon, for the purposes of making a devoted (and silly-looking) noise-rock machine. I think Deans are the only ones I've found so far, but what other manufacturers make or have made Vs? I know Epiphone, Gibson, and Jackson do, but most likely those'll all be too expensive. I think there was a Hondo V as well, which were cheap in their day so are probably still cheap. Any other ideas? Thanks.

P.S. ignore pickups, I only care about finding it cheap and in working, mostly playable order.
My gear:
Flannel shirt
band
Thanks. Those Rondo ones look sketchy as hell, though... what are you really gonna get for $120 new? I guess I'll look around.

Keep em comin, folks
My gear:
Flannel shirt
band
In fact, if anyone can think of a silly looking (but not quite BC Rich-level silliness) H-H routed guitar that's common enough to be had cheaply used, feel free to throw it out there. Dean VX and ML XM or something are both in the running, as well as those Rondo ones. I'm also debating an Oscar Schmidt 335 bolt-on copy, because I owned one once and it wasn't that bad, but it's not really in the "silly looking category." I think working on the electronics in a semihollow would be difficult, though. So: suggestions, anyone?
My gear:
Flannel shirt
band
I think just about everyone makes a V guitar. I have seen some nice off bramd ones fairly inexpensive that sounded and felt good. You need to go out and try as many as you can and see what you like. Rondo sells some nice guitars and I think you should save another $80.00 and get something in the $200.00 range from them.

John