I dont know if its broken. The sounds is great. But when I push the pedal up and down it makes a squeaky noise. It's kind of annoying. But it sometimes doesn't. Is it broken? Do i need to return it? or is it just like that?
probably the hinge just needs worked in/oiled

nothing with the sound itself I guess
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!
Quote by Exo M7
probably the hinge just needs worked in/oiled

nothing with the sound itself I guess

oh..where are the hinges? sorry im kind of a noob. Started like..6 months ago.And I got a whammy and a wah pedal for my b-day lol
I don't really know, I mean, what kind of whammy is it? I mean the part that actually physically moves, where it connects and rotates...

My pedal on the xt live used to be squeaky, but it kind of worked itself out.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!
Quote by Exo M7
I don't really know, I mean, what kind of whammy is it? I mean the part that actually physically moves, where it connects and rotates...

My pedal on the xt live used to be squeaky, but it kind of worked itself out.

its a digitech whammy.
Quote by Nike-Man
It has rubber in the hinge and it squeaks against the metal.

oh..so its gonna always be squeaky? lol
It comes and goes, it depends on the weather, but a lot less after its worn in. I think they put that rubber in so the pedal will stay in place in any position, so no matter what rubber will squeak against the metal.
Quote by Nike-Man
It comes and goes, it depends on the weather, but a lot less after its worn in. I think they put that rubber in so the pedal will stay in place in any position, so no matter what rubber will squeak against the metal.

oh ok thanks..now i dont need to go down to the guitar shop lol
Guitars: Epiphone Les Paul, Ibanez Xpt700 [xiphos] green/blue, Zacky V Blade, Shcecter Synyster Custom [Afterlife Version]
Amp:Roland Cube x15, Vox VT30, Vox VT100
Other stuff: Dunlop Classic Cry Baby Wah
Digitech Whammy