Im thinking of buyinf a wireless guitar system,,what are peoples opinions of them,,are they anygood?? or would it be a waste of few $$$
A certain death, i couldnt help but notice you're from the central coast, which part to you hail from?
only buy a wireless if you are planning on a big gig sometime soon...i mean big.

just doesnt cut the mustard anywhere else, cables are fine for everything
=BROLY - HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM=
I've used a bunch of different systems, especially the cheap ones (unfortunately), and they're just not worth the money you save. Line-6 has the best wireless I've used, and they've got 3 different versions of it: one for a pedalboard, one slightly bigger, and one rackmount. The only difference between the 3 is the range.

Now for whether you actually NEED one, that depends on how much you play, where you play, etc. I play decent sized shows and I was perfectly content to use cables, but people kept stepping on my stuff, kicking it around, and all that jazz, so I decided to get a wireless system. I started with one of those stupid little wireless bug thingeys and it was pretty terrible, and eventually I got to the XDS-Plus and loved it. Unfortunately it got stolen so I'm back to using cables
Good music is good music...everything else can go to hell

Gear:
Gibson LP Studio
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Avatar G212H (1xG12H30 1xAlnico Gold)
TS-9 Screamer
Boss Tu-2
Line6 X2-XDS Plus

The Band
if you want one get one...i dont need to drive a fancy car since a honda would do the job just fine, but i wanted a fancy one so i got one ...as far as systems every person i know uses the sennheiser evolution series, i own one (forgot what model) and it performs extremely well
I have the x2 wireless system and I feel it does a good job.
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
you gotta spend dough to get one that sounds good. i bought an audio technica for about 300 bucks and really cant stand it. i really only use it on the bigger gigs, but i hate using a cable casue i get all tangled, i wish i had like a grand i didnt know what to do with so i could have a nice ass one
Quote by ILuvPillows?
Masturbate it off.