Hey, I play a Cort M200 and I run it thru a Kustom 12-Gauge. Also, I have a Boss DS-1 distortion pedal at my disposal.

I was wondering if there was any way (with or without pedals) to find a tone that will make my guitar sound like a 12-string acoustic?

I was thinking I could maybe I could get the sound I'm looking for if I bought an acoustic simulator pedal and a chorus pedal.

Does anyone know if my idea would work? Or do you know of a setup that does?
Suggestions (especially low-cost ones) would be much appreciated.
OK so Guitar>BossAC-3>Amp will do the trick? Or will that just sound like a 6 string acoustic?
Don't do it. Please. Just don't do it. Modeling an electric to sound like an acoustic will NEVER work. Just get a 12 string. Look in local pawn shops and your local craigslist, as well as looking at local stores for used. If you need more information on acoustics, head over to Acoustic & Classical. There is a wealth of knowledge to be attained there.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
I'd suggest an acoustic electric or an acoustic and buy an electric pickup for it or even just mic it. It just never sounds the same and I heard of acoustic modeling but never for a 12 string...
If you wanted to get the best shot of getting a 12 string acoustic.. use that acoustic simulator and strum twice
My parents don't want me spending any more $$ on my guitar equipment. It'd be a lot easier for me to hide another effects pedal from them in our small apartment than for me to hide another guitar.
All an acoustic modeling effect pedal will do is piss you off because it sounds terrible. If you really want a good acoustic sound, you need an actual acoustic. I would assume you don't have one right now, so I would get a straight-up 6 string. They are much more versatile, although 12-strings are AWESOME. Maybe you could talk to your parents about it. A great way to save space with guitars is wall hangers or stands that you hide in the corner of a room.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray