Poll: ibanez Rg 1570 or Ibanez Rg 1527?
Poll Options
View poll results: ibanez Rg 1570 or Ibanez Rg 1527?
ibanez Rg1570
6 33%
Ibanez Rg1527
12 67%
Voters: 18.
hey guys i need ur help....i hav the option of either buying an Ibanez Rg1570 or an Ibanez Rg1527...well i really leanin 2wards da rg1527...but the problem is dat my band covers songs dat r played in standard 6 string tuning..so i need to know if i buy the 7 string will i b able 2 play the band songs widouut ne hassle?...coz i really wanna a buy da 1527...plz help guys...than in advance!!
Yes
flintazra wrote:

I think the next person to shoot up a school should list Jonas brothers and Hannah Montana as his favorite "musicians."
In English please?

You should research a topic before posting, had you actually done that you would know that a 7 would in no way except for possible discomfort due to the wider neck hinder playing in 6 string standard. SEARCHBAR
Quote by pwninator123
EPIC LOLZ FROM THE LEFTY!!!!!!

Quote by death.prog
Ugh...

When I brought up this page, so much fail dumped out of my computer screen and all over my hands, severely damaging my ability as a musician.
7 string is just a six string with another bass string added. A standard guitar is EADGBE, a 7 string is BEADGBE. Now, If you didn't know that, I don't think you need to be playing in a band. And speak in English for gods sake.
hey thanx for the quick replies guys...sorry for the bad english...neways yeah i knw wat the tuning of a 7 string is...im jus askin if ill b able to play it without any major problem..coz we cover mainly thrash metal..so was jus trying to get opinions of the more experienced guys...also wats the gauge of a low B string considering dat the other strings are a set of 10 gauge?
Last edited by infernalreaper at Dec 2, 2008,
low B's are usually in the 60 gauge range...i personally hate 7 strings, I'd rather just tune down to drop B and eliminate a few higher notes that don't get used very often anyways.
^^ true point, but i have 42-9 on my schecter such a low drop would be..suicide!
i got a 7 string set up with 60-48-36-28-20-16-11 and that handles me down to drop A..
=BROLY - HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM=
yea tell you what made me laugh
hey thanx for the quick replies guys...sorry for the bad english...neways yeah i knw wat the tuning of a 7 string is
Quote by infernalreaper
hey thanx for the quick replies guys...sorry for the bad english...neways yeah i knw wat the tuning of a 7 string is...im jus askin if ill b able to play it without any major problem..coz we cover mainly thrash metal..so was jus trying to get opinions of the more experienced guys...also wats the gauge of a low B string considering dat the other strings are a set of 10 gauge?

No your English isn't what is bad, It is just your primary language is Ebonics.
^^ just looked at ur profile lol..

Forum posts: 3 (196.51 per day)
7-string. The RG1570 is has a locking trem so you'll have to stick with one tuning anyways; might as well add a low B (if you play in E Std.) in case you get into death metal or jazz.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Play both and see how you feel, everyone is going to have different opinions on the matter, its just a case of playing a 7 and seeing how you feel with it. Basically if your technique is shot and your picking accuracy isnt up to scratch you may find the transition between the two a bit harder, as you have to pick with more care as to avoid the low string.

Better grammar will undoubtebly get better responses.