Ok as you all know christmas is just around the corner and i like to know what amp suits best. Im taking a look at the following:

Peavey Windsor

Peavey Valveking

Peavey Classic 30 (to expensive )

Blackheart Handsome Devil 112 Combo

Or anything that has to do with tubes and is cheap!

THe music i play is Led Zeppelin, GnR, the who, aerosmith, little of jimi hendrix (hes cleans)

My guitar is a 07 MIM Strat with a lil 59 hb in the bridge (might switch to a ssl5)
the other two is stock but the middle is the bridge pickup from the stock setup (middle pickup unwinded itself )

Lastly what pickups can do sounds i play? (No little humbucker/ humbucker stuff) Or at least get me close enough

Fender Vintage Noiseless Hot

GFS Neovin Power Rock
Fender Vintage Noiseless
Seymour Duncan SSL5/SSL 52 /SSL1
GFS 64 Stagger Overwound
GFS 60-70 Nonstagger Max Power
need to look used at some amps...jcm800 maybe...peavey classic 30 or 50.

you can definetly find somehting if you go used
I've heard GREAT things about the Blackheart. I'm actually looking into getting one myself.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
I would say to look at the Blackheart, or maybe a Crate V50. Everyone else will tell you to look for a used Classic 30, but I personally don't much like them.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
hhaha a use jcm 800 less than $500 is that even possible? As for the peavey windsor and classic 30 which one is better for my music style? I like a marshall tone

Lastly which one is better Windsor vs Valveking
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!
Quote by Mobiusr
hhaha a use jcm 800 less than $500 is that even possible? As for the peavey windsor and classic 30 which one is better for my music style? I like a marshall tone

Lastly which one is better Windsor vs Valveking

Found this in 2 minutes, imagine what I can find in a couple hours..
Jcm 800 $550
click here
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe = $400 used

lots of good Traynor combos under $500 as well.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com
I'd not even think about the valveking. I'd probably go for the fender hot rod.
Yes, the HRD can certainly handle any of the stuff you're talking about, although I would rather use, and probably need, a pedal, than the OD on the amp to get a Slash tone.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!
Quote by Mobiusr
Las Vegas also it needs to be below $500

Bro hang out till this weekend!!!! I have a blackheart devil on order and I just got my Valveking back from repair. One of those will be up for sale. and I live in Vegas! you can come over and try them both out if you wish as you will not find the devil anywhere in town... Oh yeah I ordered the BH 112 to go with it. The VK has 10 hours on it and ****ing PV just charged me 42.00 to retube it without my permission.

Sit tight bro. PM my if you want to check either of these amps out this weekend.
I play stuff form all those groups through my Fender Blues Junior. Frankly I think it kicks tonal ass, albeit it's not going to do monster gain stuff like nu-metal, but for what you listed it'll be fine.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
sadly im not old enough to drive yet hahah but anyways i was looking at the HRDs awhile ago and it looked good. Since im really really on a tight budget is the handsome devil good enough for the music i play? I don't like to use pedals... i just hate distortion/od pedals
Quote by Mobiusr
sadly im not old enough to drive yet hahah but anyways i was looking at the HRDs awhile ago and it looked good. Since im really really on a tight budget is the handsome devil good enough for the music i play? I don't like to use pedals... i just hate distortion/od pedals

Supposedly, yes. I have only heard clips, but need an amp to play as I was waiting on the VK to be returned(don't ask, long story)

If I sell this VK I would only ask $350.00 and sir it is in pristine shape, no scratches, dents or tears. It is almost brand new and it just came back today from Peavey and has been retubed.
What about the Peavey Windsor Studio is that similar to the head?
Quote by Mobiusr

if you hate pedals then dont get a hot rod

it has pretty weak gain

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Hey man. the Valveking is up for sale. $350 and I can bring it to you if that need be the case. Let me know. It was just retubed so she all set, still has over 2 years left on its factory warranty.
Quote by Sin City Sid
Hey man. the Valveking is up for sale. $350 and I can bring it to you if that need be the case. Let me know. It was just retubed so she all set, still has over 2 years left on its factory warranty.

With Peavey you have to be the original owner to get the warranty. Atleast with my 6505 I do. Or atleast have the original receipt. My peavey warranty said if I don't got the receipt sent in with it they won't repair it. Even though the warranty card is sent in.
Quote by hcsn2008
With Peavey you have to be the original owner to get the warranty. Atleast with my 6505 I do. Or atleast have the original receipt. My peavey warranty said if I don't got the receipt sent in with it they won't repair it. Even though the warranty card is sent in.

Wel I have the original reciept and I also know the factry boys real well now. If a repair is needed I could handle that for him.

I never fill those warranty cards out as they are not required. They just use that info to fill my snail mail box with more crap.
Quote by Sin City Sid
Wel I have the original reciept and I also know the factry boys real well now. If a repair is needed I could handle that for him.

I never fill those warranty cards out as they are not required. They just use that info to fill my snail mail box with more crap.

Sid is practically best mates with the Peavey guys now

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
If you don't like pedals then the blackheart and HRD or BJr aren't going to be the route to go. I think the crate V3112 and Mesa studio .22 caliber that highwaytohell posted are worth checking out along with Sid's VK. Someone please buy that Mesa for $350! (I was in Vegas a month ago, arrrggghhhh!)
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by gregs1020
If you don't like pedals then the blackheart and HRD or BJr aren't going to be the route to go. I think the crate V3112 and Mesa studio .22 caliber that highwaytohell posted are worth checking out along with Sid's VK. Someone please buy that Mesa for $350! (I was in Vegas a month ago, arrrggghhhh!)

There's a mesa for $350? no on told me about this

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
highwaytohell posted a link on page one, but he didn't label what they were... But I uncovered the mystery. ibanezpsycho also linked a JCM 800 for $550, and HTH found a JTM60 for about $525, but yea, the mesa at $350 is a pretty good deal if it's not fubar.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.