So ive been in a musical rut lately, and to pull me out of it, my friend insisted on us doing LSD. hah, seemed right at the time. but i took it. 2 hits. and we were chilling in my room, when my mom comes in (shes supposed to be at work), and reminds me i have a physical. so i spent the day getting fingered and rubbed up by the craziest of the craziest looking things.

bad case of the mondays.
so pit. how was your monday?
it was a tuesday over here
BB.King +Freddie King+Albert King=three kings of blues!!
Dado23 Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.
bassbassbassbassbassbassbassbass
That's pretty hot.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by dado23
it was a tuesday over here

I hate Australians. Pretentious prick.

What were you getting prodded by?
Prodded???
Dado23 Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.
describe what you saw
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
Who me??
hey aussies rule!!

we dont all take lsd and get prodded and poked and fingered by tentacles
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
well you live in this place 'Slovenija' I'm pretty sure its Tuesday, Tuesday 500 years ago there.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
It will be Tuesday in 17 minutes here, my Monday pretty much sucked. Whatever it couldn't have been as bad as getting raped by tentacles.
ಠ_ಠ
Tuesday ftw
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Sounds like a bad trip dude...

I don't really do anything anymore, mondays are just another day. Kinda sucks, life is just kinda passing by.
Quote by ChordMonger
smoked up and get a few brews. no complaints
~b

you win. since youre the only person to answer my question.

anyway, to what i saw:
well... at first it was a 6'6" ish tall ass white guy. kind of a hunch in his back, one droopy eye, with red rings around almost all of his facial features. the more i focused on him, the walls around us started to get purple. i cant describe it too well, but they had this drooping like effect. then i stared at the wall to make sure it wasnt actually freaking out, but out of the corner of my eye, the doc started turning kinda yellow. his eyes started bugging out. one about three times the size of the other. he looked like he had the nastiest case of wayyyy too much saliva in his mouth, yet somehow having a dry, slimy thing going.
i looked at him, but the effect wasnt going away. i dont remember why, but the whole time his hands were on my balls his nails would grow inches out of his fingers and curl up. they started to almost peel off.
his face started boiling. purple and a greeny haze kinda thing. the room slanted and i kept asking him if we were gonna be ok.
i dont remember much other than that.

but he gave me a perscription to depression medication. :/

Edit:
no wait. he gave me a good ol prostate exam. my first ever actually. it was quite nice.
Last edited by xrawrockkillsx at Dec 2, 2008,
Quote by xrawrockkillsx
you win. since youre the only person to answer my question.

anyway, to what i saw:
well... at first it was a 6'6" ish tall ass white guy. kind of a hunch in his back, one droopy eye, with red rings around almost all of his facial features. the more i focused on him, the walls around us started to get purple. i cant describe it too well, but they had this drooping like effect. then i stared at the wall to make sure it wasnt actually freaking out, but out of the corner of my eye, the doc started turning kinda yellow. his eyes started bugging out. one about three times the size of the other. he looked like he had the nastiest case of wayyyy too much saliva in his mouth, yet somehow having a dry, slimy thing going.
i looked at him, but the effect wasnt going away. i dont remember why, but the whole time his hands were on my balls his nails would grow inches out of his fingers and curl up. they started to almost peel off.
his face started boiling. purple and a greeny haze kinda thing. the room slanted and i kept asking him if we were gonna be ok.
i dont remember much other than that.

but he gave me a perscription to depression medication. :/

anyway. how was every one elses day?

Hey asshole!
I answered question.
*leaves thread*
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by jmonko
Hey asshole!
I answered question.
*leaves thread*

i know. after i posted that, i went back and noticed a whole bunch of people answered. (well like three. but whatever).
Monday is my day off. Had a nice, long, quiet drive into town, lazed around all day in various bookstores sipping on coffee while blazing through a fresh pack of cigs (this was outside, naturally), ate at a wonderful vietnamese restaurant, and finished it all off with a viewing of '300' on blu-ray.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?