Poll: Which Car Should I Get?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which Car Should I Get?
2009 Mitsubishi Lancer
10 31%
2009 Dodge Challenger
11 34%
2008 BMW 325i Sedan
10 31%
Voters: 32.
Quote by MFNMark
There are three, very different cars to choose from. Please leave any thoughts you have.

evo lancer by any chance?
"Ladies and gents."

That concludes our tour of the toilets.
Most likely the Lariat, which is only .2 sec slower 0-60. I'll probably dress it up like an EVO X tho.
All are pretty price numbers...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by MFNMark
Most likely the Lariat, which is only .2 sec slower 0-60. I'll probably dress it up like an EVO X tho.

you should get the challenger then if your just going to dress it up like an eveo
"Ladies and gents."

That concludes our tour of the toilets.
Quote by Artema
you should get the challenger then if your just going to dress it up like an eveo

No.

Challenger = teh suck
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
RED WHITE AND BLUE. go with the dodge for obvious reasons. don't get something from across the pond.
Choose quality...

The 3 you've chosen aren't the best known for it.

Maybe something else...

Honda, Toyota, Chevy
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

...Ok I'll agree Mitsu and Dodge both suck quality wise, but don't even start to knock BMW.
Quote by TunerAddict
Choose quality...

Maybe something else...

Honda, Toyota, Chevy

quality and you bring chevy into this?

how dare you.

anyway, if you want quality. get the bimmer (yes thats how you spell "beamer"). if you want to just look like a super badass, get the challenger.

super badass always wins.
Sedan. Gas mileage FTW
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
one time i let my cat has cheezburger. i thought it was pretty funny.
Got you the total cost of each car over a 5 year period.

For lancer(base model);
$37,001

For the BMW;
$70,571

For the challenger;
according to edmunds the 09 does not exist...the 08 is $73,179

Edit:

The BMW had the lowest maintenance at 3 grand, the lancer was 3.2, and the dodge was 4.

Dodge FTL
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Last edited by TunerAddict at Dec 2, 2008,
Quote by TunerAddict
Choose quality...

Maybe something else...

Honda, Toyota, Chevy

This cannot be over emphasized. All 3 of those manufacturers are terrible (from the view of a cosmetic auto repair man) if your looking for something in those numbers that is nice go for something Japanese (please not Mitsucrapshi*) or... I dont know... Are there any mercedes or lexus in your range?
^ Whoa, that's a bit of a difference there. He appears to be able to afford it though...I still say Challenger, as long as it's not automatic.
Nope, no sig here.
You are inept if you think people actually pay that much for cars. And for one, I'm going to be leasing it anyway.

The Lancer's payment will be around 250 fully loaded for 24 months at the current finance rate of %0.0009

The Challenger SE is a bit more pricey around 400 for 36 months

And the BMW is $350 a month of 36.

Those cars are $25,000, $29,000, and $40,000 respectively. Please learn how to calculate the cost of cars IN THE REAL WORLD, before coming out with ludicrous facts.
Quote by MFNMark
You are inept if you think people actually pay that much for cars. And for one, I'm going to be leasing it anyway.

The Lancer's payment will be around 250 fully loaded for 24 months at the current finance rate of %0.0009

The Challenger SE is a bit more pricey around 400 for 36 months

And the BMW is $350 a month of 36.

Those cars are $25,000, $29,000, and $40,000 respectively. Please learn how to calculate the cost of cars IN THE REAL WORLD, before coming out with ludicrous facts.

FAIL

Those are Edmunds rates. Based on MSRP+tax+gas cost on average+insurance+scheduled maintenance+etc...

Its the TOTAL cost of having that car over a 5 year period.

Before you go insulting other peoples intelligence, grow a brain and actually research this ****.

And BTW, leasing is one of the DUMBEST things you can do. If you cannot afford a high quality car, don't get one. You lease and you never own. It is never your property. You're just renting. Its plain dumb.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

So I'm guessing you're either very young, or don't understand the concept of leasing. Don't try to explain to me something I already know everything about and that I'm set on. I simply asked people to choose based on their opinion of the car itself.
lancer

american cars cannot turn corners

and as stated by Jeremy Clarkson only cocks buy BMWs
dont go for an american car. that's all i can say.
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Quote by MFNMark
So I'm guessing you're either very young, or don't understand the concept of leasing. Don't try to explain to me something I already know everything about and that I'm set on. I simply asked people to choose based on their opinion of the car itself.

You're the one that insulted me bro. You're the one who didn't do any research. Leasing is renting. I have a car. It is my property. I own it. You won't.

Problem is, you care so much about what others think about you that you feel you need some expensive car to show off because you have a lack of self esteem. Either that, or you think you're some BA street racer. A professional mechanic even said in this thread that those are crap companies. But hey...He only deals with that **** for a living.

You're the one we should trust, the guy who probably flipped through a car magazine and picked three cool cars out, then decided to come online and brag about it. Thats what this thread is. It is you bragging to everyone else here, going "Hey everyone! Check out what I'm gonna get! Be jealous! I have a tiny penis and am compensating! Look at me!"

But hey...Your money...Waste it however you want, was only trying to save your ass from your own stupidity.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by TunerAddict
You're the one that insulted me bro. You're the one who didn't do any research. Leasing is renting. I have a car. It is my property. I own it. You won't.

Problem is, you care so much about what others think about you that you feel you need some expensive car to show off because you have a lack of self esteem. Either that, or you think you're some BA street racer. A professional mechanic even said in this thread that those are crap companies. But hey...He only deals with that **** for a living.

You're the one we should trust, the guy who probably flipped through a car magazine and picked three cool cars out, then decided to come online and brag about it. Thats what this thread is. It is you bragging to everyone else here, going "Hey everyone! Check out what I'm gonna get! Be jealous! I have a tiny penis and am compensating! Look at me!"

But hey...Your money...Waste it however you want, was only trying to save your ass from your own stupidity.

Do you understand why people pay money for things that they want in this life? It's such a joke that you sit behind your computer screen judging people because of what they believe. And for the record, you didn't do the RIGHT research. A computer will never give you the right numbers concerning something that is negotiated in real life.

Do you feel better about yourself insulting me, saying that I have a "tiny penis"? Is that really what you want to achieve?
Quote by MFNMark
Do you understand why people pay money for things that they want in this life? It's such a joke that you sit behind your computer screen judging people because of what they believe. And for the record, you didn't do the RIGHT research. A computer will never give you the right numbers concerning something that is negotiated in real life.

Do you feel better about yourself insulting me, saying that I have a "tiny penis"? Is that really what you want to achieve?

You kinda just show what a joke you are. You're stuck with this sense of consumerism that is just sad.

I'm sorry for being a little brash, but you did insult me when I got BALLPARK figures from a reputable source.

I really feel sorry for you. I really do. Its sad that you think you need those cars...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

oh crap... this is another car thread... and i know nothing about cars. eh.
Anyways, I'm done arguing about pointlessness and talking in circles. Posted the pictures in the first post.
Quote by MFNMark
Anyways, I'm done arguing about pointlessness and talking in circles. Posted the pictures in the first post.

All I did was try to help and you're the one who attacked me.

I just posted ballpark figures as to the total cost to OWN one of those cars over 5 years. And you bit my head off.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Actually, I just called you inept, in a jesting manner. Sorry that it came out as rude, but this is the internet. Everyone is an asshole.