anyone play them.... im getting mine in a few days
Member Of The Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.

I Play the Bagpipes.

they actually are a pleasant instrument.
ii tried to play them once, but the only sound that came out sounded like a big fart.

and it didnt come out of the bagpipe
Bagpipes are terrible, they sound horrible!
Call me Batman.
Hahahaha, bagpipes. I don't have them but the guy that used to live next door to me did and he played like everyone morning at frikkin 7 o'clock, very annoying.
a lifelong dream of mine is to stand atop a hill wearing nothing but a kilt (no underwear) and playing bagpipes to the rising sun
They sound quite horrid, but at the same time are an instrument I would like to play.

I've got a chanter - It's basically a bagpipe, without the bag, so it's much quieter (and an octave lower).

Have you bought a full bagpipe without any practice on a chanter? I don't think your neighbours will appreciate this
Quote by Slappy182
I'll pipe your bag.

.....god i fail

I'd like to stick my pipe in your bag is probably what you should've been looking for...
if you want to get a bagpipe buy a fiddle first.

THATLE KNOCK TEH CRAZY IDEA OUT YE HEAD
Quote by snipelfritz
I used to think that way. Then, I went through high school without getting laid once.

well u did it wrong.
Quote by urbanfox
I'd like to stick my pipe in your bag is probably what you should've been looking for...

Haha thanks man
i can honestly say i am jealous of your bagpipes
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
Quote by wellsy411
anyone play them.... im getting mine in a few days

lots of people do.

KILL ME!

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Just give up, because Callo just destroyed you.
Quote by daytripper75
if i am not pooping, i stand to pee. if i am pooping, it makes more sense to just sit down in the first place.

CALLO

My grandpa plays bagpipes.

You're gonna want to practice with a chanter first like the guy said. They sound pretty nice in my opinion, you can do some real epic sounding crap with 'em.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Quote by cjblack532
My grandpa plays bagpipes.

You're gonna want to practice with a chanter first like the guy said. They sound pretty nice in my opinion, you can do some real epic sounding crap with 'em.

Like that guy said?

I have a name, you know

My girlfriend lives in Edinburgh.

Needless to say I'm sick of pipers.

For some reason, there's always a piper in Wolverhampton town centre... christ knows why
I like bagpipes, I'm looking to buy a set of Irish bagpipes, since they are quieter, and have a but more of a mellow sound.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I'm working on learning to play the pipes - I've been hacking away at a chanter.

Congratulations on making a good decision and getting a good instrument though, especially when it is one of the more difficult instruments to learn
Quote by archangels666
Find me someone who doesn't do that and I'll show you a man humping a hippopotamus.

Quote by Vigilantius
High chairs are for little girls. My kids eat gravel off of bare concrete.

Quote by J.A.M
Bagpipes are terrible, they sound horrible!

Then your doing it wrong.

Nothing is more awesome than playing bagpipes on top of a scottish cliff watching over the sea while wearing a kilt.

Of course i've never done that, but it'd still be pretty cool.

Also these > you
Scottish.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=vHj0etrp4hY&feature=PlayList&p=AADD694EF94E94FF&index=17
Irish.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=CyQW0sDxinw&feature=related
Last edited by slayer_rule_\m/ at Dec 2, 2008,