I need help with my media coursework, does anyone know any films that have a character with split personality disorder apart from Gollum? Any help is appreciated.
Primal Fear.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by andrewpledger
I need help with my media coursework, does anyone know any films that have a character with split personality disorder apart from Gollum? Any help is appreciated.

Infernal Affairs Trilogy
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Erm, I suppose any superhero film, because they are different people. especially Spiderman 3, venom and all that.
hello
The Nutty Professor.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
uhh.. Jekyll & Hyde? as in the film version, not the book.
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
A Beutiful Mind.
One of the greatest films evaaarr!
Quote by jetfuel495

"my goal is to live forever. im doin pretty good so far. and if i fail, at least i wont be around to disappoint myself"

Quote by DiddyDinkles
A Beutiful Mind.
One of the greatest films evaaarr!

he doesnt have a multiple personality
Quote by yashmiester
Identity

Great film, pity you can only ever watch it once...

Lunch from Dragonball has the best split personality ever...

Nikki from Heroes is similar but she's a sh*t character...

Yes, I'm aware this is TV related, but its all I can think of...

Primal Fear is one film....but I'm not sure if it counts....great one though.....except someone already mentioned it....nevermind...

Oh, forgot about Dr. Rockso and Leonard Rockstein K-K-K-YEAH!!
Quote by ravioli123
James, a type of sandwich:

A sandwich that consists of ham, turkey, roast beef, shredded cheese, nacho cheese doritos, and ranch on a toasted bun.
"Hey man lets go get a couple James's for lunch"
Last edited by ravioli123 at Dec 2, 2008,
FIGHT CLUB FIGHT CLUB FIGHT CLUB.

Easily, it's so brilliant, can't tell you any more about it else it'll be ruined.
Quote by CoreysMonster
he doesnt have a multiple personality

Wait...damn, Im confusing SP with Sshizophrenia. Ameture mistake. Sorry.
I take back my coment.
Quote by jetfuel495

"my goal is to live forever. im doin pretty good so far. and if i fail, at least i wont be around to disappoint myself"

Quote by eclectic_al
American psycho

Bateman didn't have a split personality, he had one personality that went off the rails.
Quote by ravioli123

A sandwich that consists of ham, turkey, roast beef, shredded cheese, nacho cheese doritos, and ranch on a toasted bun.
a beautiful mind is about schizophrenia not MPD. i've taken more psychology classes than i care to remember. i say use fight club but i'm not allowed to talk about it. rules one and two, sorry.
Quote by Marskell
Session 9?

Just read about it there, great example, I'm going to check it out
Quote by ravioli123

Fight Club
Secret Window
Quote by Benjibum

Or in Final Fantasy terms, think of him as always casting Reflect on himself. The only way to hurt him is to cast Reflect on yourself and bounce Firaga off yourself.

What a load of rubbish. Just punch him in the ****ing shins.
Quote by fairycake92
me myself and irene will win!

+1
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Has anyone seen that episode of Spongebob where Squidward tells him to be a world-class waiter?

THIS
Quote by bendystraw
I go down on one knee and do that shit cello style

Quote by Harmonius
Infernal Affairs Trilogy

+1
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
I cant think of any other except fight club.

me neither.
Quote by snipelfritz
I used to think that way. Then, I went through high school without getting laid once.

well u did it wrong.
Quote by Tomosaurus
Has anyone seen that episode of Spongebob where Squidward tells him to be a world-class waiter?

THIS

Hilarious episode, but doesn't really count lol There was nothing of the old Spongebob left after the waiter took over, so it was more of an alternate personality that multiple..
Quote by ravioli123

+1 for fight club
Quote by steven seagull
Everytime you feel your attention waning go the mirror and say outloud to yourself...
"I am Rockasaurus Sex...I have the most awesome username in existence and I will ROCK!"
What about Bob?

Oh, wait, I think thats OCD...but I watched it in my Psychology class in highschool. But its still a good movie, you should rent it.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Quote by ZeGuitarist
Me neither, sorry.

I see what you did there!
Quote by talia.
What about Bob?

Oh, wait, I think thats OCD...but I watched it in my Psychology class in highschool. But its still a good movie, you should rent it.

That is a brilliant movie, not just about OCD but phobias in general. I actually prefer it to Groundhog Day in terms of Bill Murray movies, I think this is his best I know I'll be killed for saying that but its my opinion, Groundhog Day is great and all but not my favorite.

Quote by wiggy1988
The Mask

Its in the same boat as Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, more of an unnatural alternate persona, great movie though Any excuse to watch these films
Quote by ravioli123