should i get a vox satchurator or a mi audio crunch box? which one has more gain? i play blues, rock,punk-rock, 80's metal. the pedal doesn't have to have enough gain for metal but if it does then great
the boss fuzz distortion pedal is good for that kind of music. dont no about those 1s. never heard them
Go for MI Audio Crunch Box.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Crunch Box.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Wait, why do you want another distortion pedal when you already have a DS-1? I'm not a fan of the stock DS-1, but it's supposed to be quite easy to mod. Or even if you don't want to do it yourself, for the price of a new distortion pedal I bet you could find someone who can mod it for you.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
i dun like my ds-1 so im gonna sell it to buy another dist pedal. would modding it make that much of a difference? how much does it usually cost?
Check out www.robertkeeley.com for a better idea.
Quote by Cathbard