I have just ordered my crybaby

is it true that if i connect it up along with mt 2 boss dist pedals and leave it switched off, that I will be loosing some of my tone?

I know someone who does the true bypass mod for £30 and I guess I am asking if I need to have this done and if its worth it?
you wont hear the difference...especially if you have an MT2...obviously shows you dont give a crap about your tone in the first place
is it true that if i connect it up along with my 2 boss dist pedals and leave it switched off, that I will be loosing some of my tone?

I know someone who does the true bypass mod for £30 and I guess I am asking if I need to have this done and if its worth it?

HOWS THAT?
better...you still wont notice the difference, unless your cranking really hard on a tube amp. my maxon od808 is not true bypass and i ve played a ibanez ts9 with, and you really cant tell the difference when its off.

just a waste of money that good go to alot more useful things
Quote by georgakis187
better...you still wont notice the difference, unless your cranking really hard on a tube amp. my maxon od808 is not true bypass and i ve played a ibanez ts9 with, and you really cant tell the difference when its off.

just a waste of money that good go to alot more useful things

Good advice from experience - thats what I was hoping for !

Cheers
The ts9 has input and output buffers so doesnt really need to be truebypass. The stock crybaby switch set up does tend to pull alot of treble from your signal especially as its usually the first peddle in your chain. True bypass isnt that hard to install even for a beginner. There are videos on utube and guides on the indestructables site on how to do it.
cool after that advice i will get searching on guides and may give it a go myself - thanks guys
It would normally make a difference, but if you're putting it in the same chain as 2 boss pedals, it may not be worth it.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
am i best off putting the crybaby closest to the amp on the chain... or the guitar?