I'm in need of a bridge pickup and quite tore between these pickups.

Seymour Duncan JB and Full Shred
Dimarzio Evo 2 and X2N

I have a Seymour Duncan Jazz in the neck. I know most people will probably say go JB because it's Seymour's favorite set but I might want to look for something different for a change. Aside from those I listed if you have any better pickup please do recommend me.

So which one of these will make my sledgehammer more versatile?

Oh, and my range of music is from blues-rock to metal. Most of the time it's GnR, Velvet Revolver, Black Label Society, Metallica... u know, the usual stuffs.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Always go with seymour duncan, if you really don't want the JB, then take the other, but stay with seymour duncan. And if you wouldn't mind active pickups, then look for the blackouts from seymour duncan, they're great! (they're on my wishlist too)

Greetz,
zerodeck
Gear:

Gibson Les Paul Vixen
Ibanez RG7321
Cort G210
Epiphone Les Paul 1956 Goldtop
Laboga Mr. Hector
Randall 4x12
Boss MT 2
Boss BD 2
Boss DD3
Korg Pitchblack
judging by your influences, you REALLY REALLY won't like the X2N.

the JB and full shred would be perfect for you
In my experience, Dimarzio is far superior. Duncan JB'ss always seem muddy to me, but the Evo2 and the X2N sound clear as a bell on clean, and ballsy as hell on dirty!
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
What about Seymour Duncan Custom Custom? Anyone has one of these?

ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Quote by ValoRhoads
In my experience, Dimarzio is far superior. Duncan JB'ss always seem muddy to me, but the Evo2 and the X2N sound clear as a bell on clean, and ballsy as hell on dirty!

funny, most people cite the JB as being too trebly, to the point of ear bleeding: at which point, a 1 meg cap and 1k resistor fixes that. I found my JB to be just perfect, if anything, the 59 in the neck of my paul is just mud.
Fact: Bears eat beats. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.
I don't know but from all the sound clips I can hear some clear clipping from the X2N. Is it's it's distinct character or maybe they all used bad amps?

ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

check out the seymour duncan alnico II pro. slash uses those. i just ordered the jazz model and an alnico pro for my les paul custom. can't wait till it comes.
Quote by hminh87
I'm in need of a bridge pickup and quite tore between these pickups.

Seymour Duncan JB and Full Shred
Dimarzio Evo 2 and X2N

I have a Seymour Duncan Jazz in the neck. I know most people will probably say go JB because it's Seymour's favorite set but I might want to look for something different for a change. Aside from those I listed if you have any better pickup please do recommend me.

So which one of these will make my sledgehammer more versatile?

Oh, and my range of music is from blues-rock to metal. Most of the time it's GnR, Velvet Revolver, Black Label Society, Metallica... u know, the usual stuffs.

None of the above are really that suitable.

Duncan Custom 5 would be much better, or go for a Silverback PAf from Rockmonkey.

www.rockmonkeyguitars.com
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by aaron_ballantyn
check out the seymour duncan alnico II pro. slash uses those. i just ordered the jazz model and an alnico pro for my les paul custom. can't wait till it comes.

the aLnico II pro is a low output humbucker, I believe, so... you may be disapointed in its tone. The Jazz, though, you're gonna love.
Fact: Bears eat beats. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.