Page 1 of 5
Ill contribute.

Well i was hooking up some weed on one line and some ass on another line and all of a sudden a dog jumps in and the chick thinks im into beastiallity and the dealer thinks im a cop with a sniffer dog, i loose both oppertunities, then i fart, and it stinks so bad

( i argued with a friend ) :p
Quote by Tomosaurus
Lack of pie

I'm with you man. Oh no! Wait! I've got a pie right here for my dinner...mmmm...pie....
Quote by pawnshopguitars
I'm with you man. Oh no! Wait! I've got a pie right here for my dinner...mmmm...pie....

On behalf of all those who once again are going pie-less this evening, I dub thee a right royal bastard...

Share some with me?

Sanity is not statistical
I just failed an exam at school :'(
Gear:
ESP LTD EC-401FM STB
Ibanez AR307
Bugera Infinium 333XL
London City Bulldog
Line 6 Pod HD 300
Digitech Digiverb
Wishlist:
Pedalboard
Let me see, I have a list:
  • I'm still not over my ex
  • I have a really bad cold
  • I have a crap load of Maths work to do
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
I thought all 13 of my fish had been eaten by a heron this morning, I felt terrible until about 5ish when I saw one pop its head out from a lily pad, I was so happy. That's the worst so far.

Edit: Wait, I heard loads of people have applied for the job I want. Terrible news.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I opened my stash tin to find almost nothing left.

And I'm not paid til friday.

>.<
Quote by Plarx
my gf said it wasnt working between us then tells me it was a joke 1 hr later =\

why, that's not funny at all!
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
sigh* im trying so hard to get over my ex but its too difficult. almost ended up crying in school today thinking about it. oh well.
My Gear:

Ibanez RG450LTDBC
Boss GT-8
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Behringer guitar
Behringer V-Tone GM108 Amp
...and my fingers.

Quote by unfathomable_bo
At a Nile gig when some guy shouted "Egypt is gay!"

^^
this thread.
na not really, today was a good day, i have school tomorrow, so that makes the end of this day suck!

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Just give up, because Callo just destroyed you.
Quote by daytripper75
if i am not pooping, i stand to pee. if i am pooping, it makes more sense to just sit down in the first place.

CALLO

My best friend is ill and my mom wants me to subtitle her illegal copy of Mamma Mia.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
im not flaming here, but cheer up ya'll, you only live once, sadness lives on, so you live your life and let it live its and stay away from each other.

blaze up!
Well, because of my first blowjob.
Soon, death metal's drums will be so fast only computers will be able to listen to it.

94? Not bad. It shall improve >=)

Who's looking for hosting? My/My Friends site will be up and running soon, looking for customers - PM me if interested.
i finally got gta4 on pc and my computer's too slow to run it

i talk to a friend on msn and the first thing he replied was "me and blah are talking to blah",
i say "thanks for the head's up"
he said "i cant still chat to you if you want"
"nah i'm good.." and logs off

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
My latest test had terrible results.
"Theres a Light Over at The Frankenstein Place"
"Our Lives Dictated By Tradition, Superstition, False Religion"

Discman is my Personal Superhero!
I got knocked off my motorbike yesterday.

I was going through a crossroads (my right of way), and a car pulled out in fornt of me from my left side. The usual case of "sorry, I didn't see you".

Now I'm that beat up I can hardly walk - my legs are black and blue and my ribs are bruised to fuck, and I've got a broken Scaphoid in my left wrist.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
My phone got cut off when I woke up, my tax refund still hasn't turned up and I've run out of codeine. It's not all bad though because I'm seeing Streetlight Manifesto tomorrow and I've got enough beer left to drink all day today and some tomorrow morning
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
My mum hates me. So that means she cant give me a lift to my gf's school. I got a ****load of english to write. and I am just angry at the world.

♥ ♥

Newfags can't Loveforce.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Vintage Sunburst
Yamaha Pacifica
Peavey JD acoustic
Vox AC30VT
Got a cold, been horny as hell for the past few days and no womens to help me with said problem.
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
I've gotten 3 hours of sleep in the last 3 days. My girlfriend doesn't seem to like me. I'm in the middle of doing a **** load of coursework. My parents have decided it's a fun game to point out all the flaws in me. They've decided that nothing I do is good enough when I'm getting straight A's and play on the school Varsity basketball team.

All in all my life is **** right now.
I spent the last 12 hours puking and ****ting myself through food poisoning. Now if that isn't a day killer, I don't know what is.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

at school i tried getting a mars bar from the vending machine...
it gave me tomato bloody flavored wheetos or whatever there called!! :L
Page 1 of 5