Well ok I saw a threw threads with stories in them.
The star wars one was hilarious so I thought id try to make one.
Zombie style
Tell me if you like it or don’t. I’m welcome to both.
Il stop if more than half the people that vote want me to.
Ok so here we go….

You open your eyes. The light above you is blinding. You rise you hands up to rub them. As your eyes become more focus you look around the room your in. Your cant remember anything.
The room is plain white walls. No windows but a mirror covering the whole one side wall.
You sit up problay. You realise your on a dentist like site. But you have no cloths on. Your even more confused now.
You stand up and it takes a second to get adjusted to.
You have another look around the room. You walk over to the door and have a look for a handle to exit. But there nothing no buttons to even get out.
You start to shout and slam on the door. But its pointless no-one can hear you.
As you stop and fall against the door. The mirror smashes. Pieces fall all over the floor. Standing in the middle is a person.
At first glance your glad of a person to be there regardless of what they just did. But as you look closely enough you realise something not right. Besides the fact that half his guts are hanging out of him. Blood all over, half a arm and torn cloths.
He runs at you. You drop to your knees and throw him over your back. He slams into the wall.

A. Take nearest piece of mirror and kill the mad man. Take his cloths and then climb out into the new room.
B. You run for your life and hope to god there a security guard around.
C. You stomp on the persons face(true zombie style)
D. You kill the person what ever way possible and touch him and play with him.
A. I want clothes.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
I'd do option c but i have no shoes So i guess it'll have to be a.

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
E: Leaves thread
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
C:\Users\Guest\Documents\My Received Files
Soon, death metal's drums will be so fast only computers will be able to listen to it.

94? Not bad. It shall improve >=)

Who's looking for hosting? My/My Friends site will be up and running soon, looking for customers - PM me if interested.
I mean C:
Soon, death metal's drums will be so fast only computers will be able to listen to it.

Who's looking for hosting? My/My Friends site will be up and running soon, looking for customers - PM me if interested.
Quote by Ninjake
C:\Users\Guest\Documents\My Received Files\hello.jpg; tubgirl.jpg

Fixed.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by DirtyMakik
Fixed.

You forgot C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\My Received Files\lemonparty.jpg

No, it's A:2, C:1.

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
A

Provided he has shoes, I prefer not to have my feet cut to **** on broken mirror. But definitely kill the bastard and snag his clothes

Sanity is not statistical
A
Win’s

You grab the nearest bit of mirror. Turn just in time to see the person standing up. He jumps at you yet again. You lift you hand up.
A second goes by of silence….you open your eyes and look. The mad man is just standing there staring you in the face. Blood flowing out of his mouth. You move back a bit and realise your hands are up high. The piece of mirror is imbed in his head. You let go and he falls to the ground.
It takes you a second to come to grips to what happens.
A faint groan comes from behind the door… you panic.
You start to strip the dead guy and throw his cloths on.
You look into the other room just to find another no one else there.
Tho this room is full of computer screens and buttons. Machines and other technique instruments.
The cloak says 4.33pm
The phone is of the hock with a dial due
You glance down to the screens.

Screen 1.
Narrow corridor with rooms on either side…a window at the end of the hall way.
Blood is covering the walls and floor. Parts of limbs here and there.

You start to feel sick at the sight of this.

Screen 2.
Another room just like the one you woke up in…only there is blood everywhere yet again. The mirror in there was smashed… but there doesn’t same to be any signs of body anywhere.

Screen 3.
Out of order just static

Screen 4.
Another corridor. No doors but there is a window at the end of the hall. No blood. But there is a person on the ground with no legs. He’s dragging himself along the ground.

You see door on either side of the room.

Options
A. Have a look around the room for items and then go to the left door and peak out.
B. Have a look around the room for items and then go to the right door and peak out
C. Have a look around the room see if there a button to open the door in the first room.
D. Try the phone to contact anyone.
Screw this, I'll just post the best horror story ever.

John Stalvern waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were demons in the base. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Cernel Joson were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
John was a space marine for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the spaceships and he said to dad "I want to be on the ships daddy."
Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY DEMONS"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the space station base of the UAC he knew there were demons.
"This is Joson" the radio crackered. "You must fight the demons!"
So John gotted his palsma rifle and blew up the wall.
"HE GOING TO KILL US" said the demons
"I will shoot at him" said the cyberdemon and he fired the rocket missiles. John plasmaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kill the demons" he shouted
The radio said "No, John. You are the demons"
And then John was a zombie.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
d...
Quote by snipelfritz
I used to think that way. Then, I went through high school without getting laid once.

well u did it wrong.
It's late, and I'm not thinking straight. I wanna go see the dude with no legs, but can't work out which option that is. Whichever one it is, put me down for that

Sanity is not statistical