I'm home sick from school today. Nothing too bad just a cold but I'm in my school's drama club and our show is in a week so I figured I can take the day off and see if a day away from the drone of school will get me feeling a little better.

I've been TXTing my girlfriend all morning and I guess her house is empty until 1pm. If I go over there..........

So my question is should I go for it? I already dropped a hint to my mom that "if I feel better" I'm going to "go in late" to "catch my english test" and "make sure I can get to drama". Naturally I won't be doing any of these save for drama.

I know I could pull it off assuming they let me walk. If they try to drive me to the school I can't pull it off. I suppose if they drive me that becomes my worst case scenario of being in school and not having my HW done I was gonna do in my study.

So my question, pit... is it worth it?

tl;dr I'm not that sick but home from school. so's the gf. should i try sneaking over to her house with a reasonable cover story?
Quote by wannabe jesus
If we did tune using the 5th fret on the G string it'd be a C. At the moment it goes G B which stands for George Bush. So obviously GB doesn't want you to C the truth! To the conspiracy cave!
Do it bro.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
You could either:
  • Go to school
  • Stay home and surf The Pit
  • Have sexy time.

Do you have to ask?

Pit, idiot.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Do It.
The religious myth is the most powerful device ever created, and serves as the psychological soil upon which other myths can flourish.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You could either:
  • Go to school
  • Have sexy time.

Do you have to ask?

Pit, idiot.

I CONCUR!!!
do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it
Quote by Snap017
Why listen to it? That song is for emos, homos, and girls.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
And Def Leppard aren't cool. Hell, rabies and Robert Mugabe are cooler.

Ibanez MTM2
Epiphone G400
Marshall MG15MS
Boss DS-1
Digitech Death Metal
Morley Bad Horsie
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You could either:
  • Go to school
  • Have sexy time.

Do you have to ask?

Pit, idiot.

This man wins at life
Do it.

(I didn't read your post.)
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
Quote by guitarking15
do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her do her

....Fixed.
this got tonsa quick responses
Quote by wannabe jesus
If we did tune using the 5th fret on the G string it'd be a C. At the moment it goes G B which stands for George Bush. So obviously GB doesn't want you to C the truth! To the conspiracy cave!
go go go,.. if u win,. u get to spent a day wif her, if u dun u go to school , get scolded by teachers, probly get detention,... But do it!!!!!!
Quote by Avery1
go go go,.. if u win,. u get to spent a day wif her, if u dun u go to school , get scolded by teachers, probly get detention,... But do it!!!!!!

i wont get in trouble at all. i was home sick
Quote by wannabe jesus
Here's your learning for today, in the form of a complex mathematical equation:

Sex > school.
-Rudy

Quote by blackthought
Sometimes it's best to prepare for the worst possible eventuality... sex with Bill Murray.
Quote by DukeDeRox
I'm as shallow as a dry lake bed.
Quote by unet
....Fixed.

Member of the UG Gentlemen of Higher Thought Establishment. Invite only. . .
Quote by Zero-Hartman

I would like to marry this sexy time and rape it.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by guitarking15
do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it
Do it.
the prospect of touching female has been presented to you and your immediate thoughts are to make a thread about it ?, im beginning to question the legitimacy of your situation.
Do it! Just keep away from the crabs man!
Quote by el-ECTRO
If your child can breathe, suspect drugs. Only people who breathe take drugs. People who cannot breathe still can, but it is increasingly difficult.
its too late for im already at her house, im surfing the pit whilst she give me a bj lololol you shoulda made your midn up fool mauahahaha
Just do it brah.
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
Quote by freedoms_stain
I would stay home and play video games.

Would you also use your parents' money to broadcast this agenda with terrible music?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT