Page 1 of 2
Just Saw Bb At Hagerstown Last Night And He Signed My Guitar(on Stage).i Gave Him A Dozen Roses And A Card Thanking Him For A Great Show And For Making My Birthday So Special.he Read The Card Stopped Everything ,rehooked His Mic And Said,"this Is So Nice"and Sang Happy B'day To Me.oh My God,sooooooooooooo Amazing.i'll Post Pics When I Get Home!!!
Last edited by kenbiki at Dec 3, 2008,
You are so so so lucky
im jealous.
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
You gave one of the worlds greatest musicians a dozen roses? *Bow chicka wow wow*

Still, I'm happy for you, albeit jealous.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
My god. You lucky bugger! ARGH
You are the envy of many, my friend.
Quote by FightinIrishPJ
It's an acoustic, slow it down, get some lemonade, go to the beach, play "i'm yours" by jason mraz, get women...
congratulations! Gandalf wishes you a happy birthday too! Gandalf would be too nervous to meet his fave musicians,but you pulled it off well done sir!
I'm happy for you, yet I resent you at the same time..
Quote by MyNameIsLame
Marijuana makes everything better. Everything.

Quote by TooFast
Yeah. Nazi's FTW.
Dude...

...that's just freaking awesome.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Thats awesome man! But did you have you to start each word with a capital letter?
American Fender Strat
1979 Marshall Superlead
Real Mccoy Wizard Wah
Robert Keeley Boss Tremolo
Euthymia Crucible Fuzz
Fulltone OCD+Deja Vibe
Line 6 DL4
Analogman BC108
Prescription C.O.B

Im a Single Coil man
Quote by kenbiki
Just Saw Bb At Hagerstown Last Night And He Signed My Guitar(on Stage).i Gave Him A Dozen Roses And A Card Thanking Him For A Great Show And For Making My Birthday So Special.he Read The Card Stopped Everything ,rehooked His Mic And Said,"this Is So Nice"and Sang Happy B'day To Me.oh My God,sooooooooooooo Amazing.i'll Post Pics When I Get Home!!!

where is this Hagerstown you speak of? could it be Maryland?
'Music is the best"
Zappa
congrats man, I knew BB would like it but I didn't know he would like it that much! Must have been a thrill!
Quote by FretboardToAsh
good for you, now knock it off with That will ya?

Shut up, who the hell are you to come in here and tell people to be quiet. You are never even in here.

Congrats!!! That's so awesome, I'm happy for you.

Did you get any pics with BB?
Quote by FretboardToAsh
good for you, now knock it off with That will ya?

**** you and all the pretentious idiots that are ruining the UG experience for me as of late.

Congrats TS, please please post pictures!!
pics or it didn't happen
I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.
- Jimi Hendrix
Pics are sucky but I'll get them posted asap!!!!!!!I haave a video coming as well!It was the most exciting freakin day of my life.He hugged my guitar,blew me kisses two times,read my card to the audience(have pics) and sang for me...........yeow!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by kenbiki
Pics are sucky but I'll get them posted asap!!!!!!!I haave a video coming as well!It was the most exciting freakin day of my life.He hugged my guitar,blew me kisses two times,read my card to the audience(have pics) and sang for me...........yeow!!!!!!!!!!!

Hot.

Jack my swag
I'm having a horrible time trying to get these photos posted.I only have about four that are okay.I have non digital pics that are good.........is it possible to get these changed to digital format at a photo lab so I can post those?????My digitals are saying they are to large to load and I don't know how to make them smaller.It's the stupid new camera and Kodak easyshare program............please help.....I want you all to see the pics!!!!!!!!!!!!
you won't believe this. my mom thought he died not too long ago. I called her a liar...which she is.

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
He's far from dead,he's amazingly strong voiced and sharp for 83!!!!!!Is there anyone here that I can email the pics to and they can post them for me??I figured out the email thing.
damn. I'm very jealous
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
I posted some pics....I'm the one in the goofy pink jammies,my Mom is the other!
Quote by kenbiki

erm....yeah why not, I would do.

Quote by kenbiki

How drunk would I be?
Careful GFoot that's my Mom you're talking about...........don't ruin what was a very special evening for my Mom and I.
No just him on stage.Mom missed on the actual signing....she got him but cut off guitar.I should be getting a video soon,so you all can see that.
Colour me impressed.
Good to hear you should have a video of it because that's a memory you'll want to revisit time and time again.

Oh, by the way. Happy birthday
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Page 1 of 2