This was quite incredible to watch last night
never saw this happening before.
is anyone familiar with the ruels?
Yeah, but it's Greece. Not very shocking then.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by freedoms_stain
That wasn't a Streaker.

Streakers get naked, that was a Pitch Invasion.

Or just a drunk dumbass.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Thats ****ing hilarious. The crowd loled. I loled.

But players get banned for three games for throwing coins back into the crowd eg Drogba recently, so im not surprised at the card.
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
wtf is a steaker.

its a person that runs onto the pitch with a steak grill cooking a nice pice of sirloin steak for the team.
Quote by snipelfritz
I used to think that way. Then, I went through high school without getting laid once.

well u did it wrong.
Haha shouldnt have been carded, he was simply stopping some d**k who was being stupid. I mean he was only stoppin him, not like he punched him n broke his face.
My gear:

Gibson Les Paul Custom
Gibson Les Paul Studio
PRS McCarty 10 Top
+more
JCM900 Head and 1960B
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
MXR ZW-44
Korg Pitchblack
Small Clone
Boss GE-7

Check my band
www.suicideblonderocks.co.uk
It was outwith the game, he shouldn't have been carded. I say good on the guy for stopping the bugger.
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
I don't watch soccer, but after seeing a clip I agree that he shouldn't have been carded (I used to play soccer so I do know the rules and whatnot)
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
I don't watch soccer, but after seeing a clip I agree that he shouldn't have been carded (I used to play soccer so I do know the rules and whatnot)

The fact that it's football doesn't matter, if some idiot runs onto the pitch/court in any sport and a player stops him, the player shouldn't be punished.
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
The fact that it's football doesn't matter, if some idiot runs onto the pitch/court in any sport and a player stops him, the player shouldn't be punished.

ehh, i can see where it would be an issue actually, if the person running onto the field got injured and sued the team or the league it could cause problems.

Last.fm
I like steak. Am I a steaker?
I'm going to create the procrastination club, just later...
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
ehh, i can see where it would be an issue actually, if the person running onto the field got injured and sued the team or the league it could cause problems.

Yeah but it wasn't America, therefore it would be fair and at best, if he was really injured I guess the player could of got sued, but it was a harmless trip. That shouldn't affect the outcome of the game, the ref shouldn't be sending off players for that.

After the game the manager or league officials may have given him a slap on the wrist for that reason, but not a red card.
shouldn't have been sent off. absolute outrage. i always laugh when the players do streakers/invaders over.

and he meant stReaker, even though he wasnt even one of those.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by cantucitshere
its a person that runs onto the pitch with a steak grill cooking a nice pice of sirloin steak for the team.

was such an obvious answer but I still laughed

In all seriousness though, he shouldn't have been sent off but it seems European officials are much stricter than Premier League officials for example, the Champions League fixtures are fast becoming non-contact matches which is frustrating to watch.
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Quote by Kid_Thorazine

I dunno. I'm not sure about Greece, but I'm pretty sure if this happened in America, the streaker probably throws liability out the window when they run onto the field. I can't imagine being able to sue because a player hurt you when you ran onto the field.
A trip is hardly an "assault". He had the same effect as if he'd held the offender. Only he didn't put himself at risk. By not doing anything, the player could have risked potential harm to himself or other players by this fool (granted the fool didn't seem like much of a risk). I see little harm in this instance, and certainly not worthy of a card.
pfft hosers

i wouldve kicked the dickhead in the nuts he got off easy
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
Dunno if the point has been made, I skimmed.

It should be a red card for violent conduct.
Quote by KwikKopy
I dunno. I'm not sure about Greece, but I'm pretty sure if this happened in America, the streaker probably throws liability out the window when they run onto the field. I can't imagine being able to sue because a player hurt you when you ran onto the field.

you'd be surprised, burglars have successfully sued people for damages related to injuries sustained while breaking into their houses.

Last.fm