Poll: More influential rock band?
Poll Options
View poll results: More influential rock band?
Experience
43 49%
Cream
11 13%
Cannibal Corpse
34 39%
Voters: 88.
Wayne Shorter

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
You may have cut down on annoying meme's , but Cannibal corpse is going to win this poll by landslide
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
.. I don't understand what's so great what I cum blood? I heard it and I thought it was boring.
DeVillains!
Quote by Ylasto
.. I don't understand what's so great what I cum blood? I heard it and I thought it was boring.

Yeh but the lyrics are just beautiful arent they :P
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
Cannibal Corpse.
just listen to stripped,raped and strangled.

When the bell rang to change classes at school, I walked into the hallway and yelled, "I MASTURBATE TO DUCK SEX" and started imitating a duck having sex.

Cannibal Corpse has been a major influence on everyone from the Beatles to the Jonas Bros. so they win hands down.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
But jimi hendrix is winning
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
Quote by coryklok
Judas Priest.

I like this answer.

Experience FTW.

But CC are so close to winning!
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Cream were ahead of their time, but I don't think they had that big an influence.

Jimi's band really had, it's hard to imagine the world of music without him.

Cannibal Corpse are big, but not that big. The punk and thrash metal scene spawned lots of bands at that time, Cannibal Corpse don't really stand out on their own right.

Napalm Death on the other hand were very important to the scene.
This isn't even a question, the experience still influence the way people write music today. Cream was just playing blues songs louder than anyone else. Cream were heavily influenced, The Experience were heavily influential. And although clapton played the wah wah first jimi was more inventive with it.
it was hard to choose, picked hendrix in the end :-) btw cannibal corpse can easily win... dont you know ug is full uf metaheads?
Quote by biglaz84
This isn't even a question, the experience still influence the way people write music today. Cream was just playing blues songs louder than anyone else. Cream were heavily influenced, The Experience were heavily influential. And although clapton played the wah wah first jimi was more inventive with it.

cream also was influential, just listen to lynyrd skynyrd's crossroads