Page 1 of 2
kill yourself, how would you wanna go out?

Now just to make somethings clear, I am not going to kill myself nor am I encouraging anyone to kill themselves either, and killing yourself (on purpose) is about the stupidest thing you can ever possibly do...but...

I think I would want to jump out of a plane at the highest altituted they let me. After watching mythbusters I found that going head first, you can excell past 200 mph. That would be a pretty sweet rush, and I seriously doubt youd feel anything on impact.
I would want to turn myself inside out.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
sawing my own head off
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
I'd like to die peacefully ... So i'll say shouting "You suck" at the stage during a metallica gig.

If I was forced to do it myself (i.e. not causing my own death but actually doing it) i'd walk into the sea and then just keep swimming until I couldn't anymore, i'm sure someone could write a song about it one day.
heart attack during sex but that wouldn't be on purpose. i guess lethal injection.
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
Quote by Jomater
kill yourself, how would you wanna go out?

Now just to make somethings clear, I am not going to kill myself nor am I encouraging anyone to kill themselves either, and killing yourself (on purpose) is about the stupidest thing you can ever possibly do...but...

I think I would want to jump out of a plane at the highest altituted they let me. After watching mythbusters I found that going head first, you can excell past 200 mph. That would be a pretty sweet rush, and I seriously doubt youd feel anything on impact.

can u imagine the mess you'd make on the floor
jesus
epic
Teleport to the bottom of the ocean. The pressure alone would pop your head like a zit.
Current Gear:
Michael Kelly Club Custom 5 Acoustic Bass
Dean Performer Series PE-QM-TGE
Varrios Basic 5 Bass
Acoustic B450 Combo Amp
I support the 2nd Amendment. I don't support people who abuse it.
Electrocuted by playing live at an outdoor concert in the rain.
If you laugh at this I get to have sex with you.
Click here to see the most beautiful guitar imaginable.
Quote by Jeltz
Sukman_Jr: Going on a trip to Finmark in Norway is a bad idea aswell! Beware of Nazi-zombies!
Probably what TS would do. I might as well try to enjoy my last moments of life by hurtling towards the ground from a high altitude at 200mph.

Of course I'd ask for an air supply for the initial lack of oxygen, so I wouldn't die before i hit the ground
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
wood chipper legs first.

nahh

probally freefall without a parachute.... naked....playing guitar.
Quote by aaciseric
I'd like to die peacefully ... So i'll say shouting "You suck" at the stage during a metallica gig.

If I was forced to do it myself (i.e. not causing my own death but actually doing it) i'd walk into the sea and then just keep swimming until I couldn't anymore, i'm sure someone could write a song about it one day.

lol...I see two possibilities here: one is what I imagine you intended, drowning of severe fatigue, or possibility 2, one word: jaws

the later would severly suck, I wouldnt want to go out as fish food
I'd be killed by police just to get attention
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
Slice my head off with a marijuana-layered katana
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by josh c
probally freefall without a parachute.... naked....playing guitar.

Josh, you are a suicidal visionary. My hat is off to you.
If you laugh at this I get to have sex with you.
Click here to see the most beautiful guitar imaginable.
Quote by Jeltz
Sukman_Jr: Going on a trip to Finmark in Norway is a bad idea aswell! Beware of Nazi-zombies!
it wouldnt matter to me at all, as long as I die
i wont feel the repercussions of my actions once im dead, because ill be dead

having that said i would probably skydive, or jump off any really high spot, without a parachute
Quote by oscar666
can u imagine the mess you'd make on the floor
jesus
epic

That made me laugh.
Probably playing the biggest gig ever with my band and blowing my own mind.
Nice boys don't play rock and roll
Go to a gay bar and say that you have tiny little leprechauns hidden in your ass and the first one to find them keeps the gold.
You'd get f***ed to death in no time.
"Love truth, Pardon error."-Voltaire

My Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser FR
Gibson Black Beauty
Schecter Avenger
Mesa Triple Rectifier
Marshal 1962 4X12 cab
Dunlop Jazz III's
1. wrap razor wire around my neck then anchor it to the top of a building
2. glue my hands to my head
3. jump off the building

pulled my own head off
Helium asphyxiation. You get high, and you suffocate, but you get a sense of euphoria... apparently. I'd like that so that I died with a smile on my face
Quote by Wattso
1. wrap razor wire around my neck then anchor it to the top of a building
2. glue my hands to my head
3. jump off the building

pulled my own head off

Cool dude!
Quote by josh999x
Death By Snoo Snoo

Guess the reference.

Futurama

Damn someone beat me to it.
Main Gear:

ESP Eclipse CTM I
Dean 'Shards' Razorback
Chapman Guitars ML-1
Ibanez AEL40SE Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Stack
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Small Clone
I would go in my garage, turn on my car, and slowly suffocate while listening to something I like.
Quote by DimebagRob
So you'd be "Killed By Death"?

Motorhead?

Weed, lots of it. Then... Eats that stuff that reacts with your body acids and makes you explode and sit in a 5-star hotel lobby playing the guitar quietly until I blew up.

I wouldn't do it without being on drugs!
I recall some time ago, I had this great idea about standing on the roof of a building, with some wire attatched to your head, then going in a loop around your neck, before being fastened to the roof of the building. You'd need to measure the amount of wire between your head and the roof to be about as long as the distance to the ground, minus about the length of a normal human being. Then, you jump just as someone is passing by down there, and smile as you know that in death you will have severely traumatized another person from suddenly getting your bloody, decapacitated face hanging in front of his own face.
Page 1 of 2