having no idea of the price you paid doesn't really help, or list of any specs such as pickups, trem etc. however having spent most of my last few months in guitar shops with both new and second hand ones and never coming across anything like this i can't really say for sure exactly how much i'd value it at but as a guestimate i'd say roughly $300-$400
Last edited by Dempsey68 at Dec 2, 2008,
http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Guitar/product/Samick/Viper+-+KR564+GPSK+(skulls+and+snakes)/10/1

EDIT:
Quote by Dempsey68
having no idea of the price you paid doesn't really help, or list of any specs such as pickups, trem etc. however having spent most of my last few months in guitar shops with both new and second hand ones and never coming across anything like this i can't really say for sure exactly how much i'd value it at but as a guestimate i'd say roughly £300-£400 ($600-$800 ish)

My ass!!!!!!!!!!

It's used and try the above link. Although there was one near me that went for about £300, but it was overpriced.

EDIT: (again)

I saw your EDIT

Yeah, your right
about $300-$400
Last edited by CrimsonBizzare at Dec 2, 2008,
I was gonna say about the same. It looks like a nice guitar. You should find out the price paid, then maybe fix it up a little, ya know, get new strings, oil the fretboard so that its tip top when a customer looks at it (and probably plays is too)
Quote by Drakathan
I was gonna say about the same. It looks like a nice guitar. You should find out the price paid, then maybe fix it up a little, ya know, get new strings, oil the fretboard so that its tip top when a customer looks at it (and probably plays is too)

He has good advise, listen to him

+ maybe put a new knut on, tuners and maybe sell it with a case (they go better, like that in a private sale)

Wikipedia

Specs FOR ESP VERSION ONLY!!!!!!
Last edited by CrimsonBizzare at Dec 2, 2008,