And not only is Zakk a hero of mine, the dude is a God! The band kicked ass, such a great show. I saw them at Speedfest in the Netherlands at the end of their European Surge tour. Any other BLS fans?
Hell Yeah! Zakk Wylde is awesome. If you havent already, listen to In This River. Its a tribute to Dimebag, and it shows Zakk is multi-talented! He plays piano! (I dont think the piano line he plays should be really hard though.)
I have listened to every song he ever played on...

And yes, he looks like an f-ing lumberjack. He is shorter than me, but looks 10 feet tall on stage.
they're decent live. i saw them at ozzfest, and then i saw them again in a small club. both shows had their ups and downs.

i only went the 2nd time because someone asked me to go with them. i probably wouldn't see them again though unless someone wanted me to go with them again.
Quote by Drakathan
Hell Yeah! Zakk Wylde is awesome. If you havent already, listen to In This River. Its a tribute to Dimebag, and it shows Zakk is multi-talented! He plays piano! (I dont think the piano line he plays should be really hard though.)

Good song, but BLS has much better tunes