never seen any... just get a PA
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
yeah we are going to get one, bit expensive though considering we will be heading to uni next year.

will most practice rooms you can rent have their own pa's?
What exactly are you trying to do? I assume record from all three mics simultaneously? But, like the dude above me said, it's a no no. What you need is a mixer when you have multiple tracks, i.e. more than one mic. Alternately, record one thing at a time then put them all together.

This is almost if not essential for recording purposes: http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/shop/flypage/product_id/17442
Quote by worton
yes and no depending what part of africa you live in

Awesome, + 3
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Quote by brett_benjamin
lol, hey, I live in Africa - South Africa... But ya, just buy a mixer

oh, sorry:P

I just found it funny, since there was no referral to africa before this

cheerz
lol, I think it was more funny that in 99% of Africa they more worried about AIDS, starvation etc than if practice rooms have PAs... lol
hehe, that's right, that's why I lold:P

seriously, it's not 99% of africaSome parts do pretty well like at tourism...
other parts are just sick and at war due to corruption and drugs... it's all a mess in there, so hang on dude
lol, I'd say it's pretty close... There are a few developing countries such as my own South Africa... But the majority are in huge ****
yea, I heard they're doin' better now, but I'm saying like Liberia or Etheopia or Congo...

most of it's still a result of the colonies:/
and all exploited due to the diamonds / oil / trees....
No no, I meant for a live performance. We use the stereo system as PA, as it has two big speakers and sounds pretty good, but it only has one input. Using a mixer will let us us three at a time into one input, won't it?
but that'd be rather shyte, because the quality will probably be poor... I don't even think it exists... just use several inputs, if you don't have several inputs, buy a better PA