Anyone know or reccommend the seymour duncan active pickups? i think they're relatively new and i wanna put them on my old fender so it gets a heavier sound, opinions anyone?
Epi les paul custom Dimebuckers & Duncan Distortion
Boss ME 50 multi effects
Dime Distortion
Fender Strat with Floyd Rose Tremolo 2 stock single coil & humbucker pups
Fender Chorus Amp
Played a Rhoads model with the Blackouts a little while back. If you've played a guitar with EMGs in it, the Blackouts cream them. Same deal as the EMGs, but with more...I dunno. Life and feeling behind them. I highly recommend them for t3h br00talz players out there.

However, I cannot, without loads of guilt, recommend putting Blackouts in a Fender.
Quote by Dizeaz2112
Played a Rhoads model with the Blackouts a little while back. If you've played a guitar with EMGs in it, the Blackouts cream them. Same deal as the EMGs, but with more...I dunno. Life and feeling behind them. I highly recommend them for t3h br00talz players out there.

However, I cannot, without loads of guilt, recommend putting Blackouts in a Fender.

one of the guitarist's from slipknot has EMG's on his telecaster. his tele looks so out of place in that band lol
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by Dizeaz2112

Opinions vary.
Quote by leony03
one of the guitarist's from slipknot has EMG's on his telecaster. his tele looks so out of place in that band lol

Yeah. I knew about the Jim Root Telecaster. That's...actually not bad for metal. It's odd, getting beastly tones from a telecaster, but meh.

Quote by macjac
Opinions vary.

I realize this. However, he asked if anyone could recommend them. I can, just not for a strat.
Blackouts are more high, emg have the low's, but take blackout and roll off the tone nob and you have a emg sound, i have the Blackouts and i LOVE them. more dynamic freq range then the EMG..