So I want to put the sentence ''Ich werde um Viertel nach sechs wach'' in the perfect tense.
Is it ''Ich bin um Viertel nach sechs geworden wach''
or
''Ich bin um Viertel nach sechs wach geworden''?

Thanks in advance
Center
Its been a while since i did any german but i think its the second one. Get confirmation of this off someone else first though
my guess is the first one... but just say "Ich bin um Viertel nach Sechs aufgestanden", like Nilpferdkoenig referred to
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
The second one... Trust me
Gear:
Ibanez SZ320 -> Höfner Analouge Delay -> MXR GT-OD -> Laney GH50L -> T.C.Electronics GMajor -> Line6 4x12 w/ Celestion G12T-75

My Lyrics and Poems

"with golden hair and perfect eyes,

with hollow words and empty lies."
the second one
In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
Banned for being the coolest April 08'er on UG.

please check out my own album:
almilano.bandcamp.com
im learning german and it's quite tricky, but fun.
R.I.P Jon Lord, Rory Gallagher and Jimi!
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
the second one

Just say "Ich bin um Viertel nach Sechs aufgestanden"

This is the best answer. Just use this, it sounds the best. The second option is right, but it sounds goofy and awkward.
"Let's not be too rough on our own ignorance. I mean, after all, it's the thing that makes America great." - Frank Zappa while on the Arsenio Hall Show

Quote by vintage x metal
On a side note, TS, love the username. I'd kill to be under you.
Quote by Thebridge
This is the best answer. Just use this, it sounds the best. The second option is right, but it sounds goofy and awkward.

Not at all. I'm German and ts' second option was perfectly normal. It doesn't sound awkward to me at all.
Quote by TheQuailman
Not at all. I'm German and ts' second option was perfectly normal. It doesn't sound awkward to me at all.

Eh, I just think that aufstehen would be a better verb to use because it makes the sentence less wordy and more simple.

That said however, I am only a German student of 6 years, not an actual German. So your advice is probably better than mine.
"Let's not be too rough on our own ignorance. I mean, after all, it's the thing that makes America great." - Frank Zappa while on the Arsenio Hall Show

Quote by vintage x metal
On a side note, TS, love the username. I'd kill to be under you.